[SUGGESTIONS] For the Future of B&S

BlueCasper

Dear NCSOFT,

List Link:- https://pastebin.com/JRWnJpgG

As a playerbase, we would like to demonstrate a list of patch-notes that our game is currently missing and need their attention of implementing within the next two months. Without them, our game will crumble before 2020. With it, you would see a increase growth of returning players and an increase in economical income. Not just 1, 5 but every single detail implemented would make this game successful.

Sincerely,

Every Single B&S Player

You do realize half of those changes we will not get untill we get the new raid...also we are still missing a bunch of updates that need to happen before those listed.

Given they are nice, but if they would be added now, it would break the market completely.

If it means the FTP can catch up to the Grand Celestial whales, I'm all for breaking the market. 

High Influx of Evolved Stones = Price Drop (Whales could shift this for awhile)

High Concentrations of Evolved Stones = Increased demand for Transformation Stones

High Demand for Crafting Mats = Crafting becomes profitable

Moonstones / Elysians start to rise also.

That's what my prediction would be. If anything, it would be healthier for the servers. 

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

You do realize half of those changes we will not get untill we get the new raid...also we are still missing a bunch of updates that need to happen before those listed.

Given they are nice, but if they would be added now, it would break the market completely.

BNS has no future. I expect that NCSoft will pull the plug in the next 1-2 years and reallocate Team Bloodlust to more profitable endeavors.  I understand that mobile games are the big money makers right now (why in the heck you'd want to play this genre of game on a mobile platform is beyond my comprehension).

Force Master Ribbon Customization Update

Force Master's are now able to customize the color or pattern of their ribbon for their bangle using chromatic threads.

I have heard so many complaints about that ribbon that I can't help but think that there will be more excited squeals about that than the useful stuff.

Archived