Wardens need to be reblanced in 6 vs 6 PVP

FeralStripes

I just want to start off by saying this is just my Feedblack, I have been playing on my Blade Dancer countless 6 vs 6 matches against "all classes" in the game over time you learn the positive & negative points of fighting against a certain class, with the release of Warden class me & many other players feel it broke 6 vs 6 pvp there is no more class balance. You probably think I'm just writing this post just to complain but that is not the case been pvping on almost 2 years now from arena to 6's been ranked in top 10-15 WWV,Beluga,Novacore weekly & season rewards on my BD so it's not that- I'm a somewhat skilled pvper(1650-1700+ gold player in 6's) that is not the problem. My problem with warden is they have zero chi/focus with 2x HP bars that can be over 500k HP. You spend over a minute trying to burst down a warden using all your skills then after all your skills are on cooldown the Warden regens hp back to 100%.

You are probably thinking o well "git gud" learn too play your class better(BD) but that is where you would be wrong, when you have 4x players attacking 1 max geared warden with max trove pvp gems for 5+ mins & only getting him down to 20% hp then you know the warden class is broken. I mean I have max awk 3 PVP acc(max fuse pvp phyche with 10k pvp def) + incinerator 3 pvp weopon & 8 set novacore ss 5.2k crit def almost 5.2k pierce should be able to burst down any warden to @ least 50%. Another problem with warden is when they use their clear shield it resists all cc inside shield, that is fine but the shield duration is way too long, your sitting there playing the waiting game like you do with WL & SIN.

Wardens soulburn is extremely strong I seen wardens solo whole teams with it, a solution too fix this is: either reduce soulburn duration or add longer skill cooldown duration to their skills.

I feel a good way to balance out Warden is to remove 1 full resist hp bar, they can keep permanent chi/focus, so instead of having 500k hp they go back to 250k like the rest of us, I feel we really need more players to speak up against warden about how badly the class is not balanced, cause atm most people are starting to feel less motivated to play 6's.

The only issue with warden is that focus drain does not affect their resilience. Once that changes it will be much easier. Also just having max out PVP gear does not make you a good player. I have not met a warden yet so far i could not beat. Given the fight took a while but still i do not see a problem.

Warden has its weaknesses you just have to use them to your advantage.

Bro, you know what they should nerf the bd! With my desto i can kill almost all warden but the bd is a sh*t, it's resist every CC it's resist every dmg, it's fast as a lighthing, spin blocking everything sh*t. And the warden maybe no focus but all skills cost HP bro, their hp bar go down without get dmg...

6 hours ago, Grimoir said:

The only issue with warden is that focus drain does not affect their resilience. Once that changes it will be much easier.

You wouldn't want Focus Drain to affect Resilience, because then, by necessity Focus Regen would also affect it, and now imagine that.

The second HP bar thing isn't such a big deal. Their "main" skill to replenish it, comes either in the variation of 15% HP for 40% Res every 9 seconds, or 10% HP for 80% Res every minute. They could both take a few small tweaks, but neither version is horribly broken, as the HP:Res ratio isn't 1:1. So Move 1 isn't such a big increase, while Move 2 takes fairly long to reset. And if you can't keep up depleting their resilience with either of these versions, then you're simply outgeared.

In my opinion Wardens need only one big nerf: Make their "**** you, I'll crit with my 300k dmg AoE Skill" Sever (4) stop penetrating all defenses, they can triple cast it!

Yep, warden is kinda broken, i can almost get to floor 85 with my 1,1k raven 3 Warden with no problem, just resist all CC and busrt down the bots, while my 1.4k BM struggels at floor 85, enemies dodge all my skills and CC me for a minute or i cant attack them because of counters, while my warden just hold RMB and kill anything lol, i even did one of the stage 10 Arena with 3 stars i could not do with my BM because they keep dodging all my skills.

A side note, a warden is only CC immune while he stands inside his field, has Resistance(the yellow shield) AND is attacking, if the warden is not attacking you can still CC them in their field, but also all their iframes last a very long time, like one second or so every time they use SS or Q/E or renew their resistance.

The only weak point of a warden is knockdown, they can only use a wake-up skill with 1, they can't block or counter while in knockdown.

Archived