Sign in to follow this  
Kozuki

Gem Hammer drop should be changed to Legendary one now

Recommended Posts

Kozuki   

Aside from opening more slots for low level weapon to slot gems for leveling, gem hammers now have no use for lv50+ contents. Even so, I still see them from time to time, like from DKV weekly boxes.

 

I suggest to change normal Gem Hammer to Legendary ones from such drops, so it stays relevant for current gears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Belido   

Just to be sure about, you are aware of Hongsi's Event warehouse reachable from celestial basin? Just asking at it is a good source of Legendary Gem Hammers and still not everyone knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Belido said:

Just to be sure about, you are aware of Hongsi's Event warehouse reachable from celestial basin? Just asking at it is a good source of Legendary Gem Hammers and still not everyone knows.

And a great event it is.  But the OP is pointing out that there is no reason to still have lvl 55 content dropping sub lvl 45 mats.  The drop tables on all dngs should be reevaluated top to bottom and rid of the non-relevant items.  Things that are no longer used in any capacity should not be in the loot tables.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Belido   
vor 7 Stunden schrieb Deadly Intent:

And a great event it is.  But the OP is pointing out that there is no reason to still have lvl 55 content dropping sub lvl 45 mats.  The drop tables on all dngs should be reevaluated top to bottom and rid of the non-relevant items.  Things that are no longer used in any capacity should not be in the loot tables.

I know, I just found it worth to add this, as some still have missed this part of the event.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Unya   

I'd settle for being able to transmute the old hammers into legendary ones. Knowing how valuable they used to be, I can't bring myself to throw the old hammers away. x.x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ketsura   
On 30/12/2018 at 11:39 PM, Belido said:

Just to be sure about, you are aware of Hongsi's Event warehouse reachable from celestial basin? Just asking at it is a good source of Legendary Gem Hammers and still not everyone knows.

And this event wont last forever.

 

And when this ends, where the people who might come back, will get 44 Gem hammers?

 

It's basically putting more one stuff for ppl buying.

Since I came back to the game, I might have got like or 10 or 12 of this hammers who their use is in weapons that are going be trashed eventually (since we cant even keep the story weapons for skins).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ketsura said:

And this event wont last forever.

 

And when this ends, where the people who might come back, will get 44 Gem hammers?

 

It's basically putting more one stuff for ppl buying.

Since I came back to the game, I might have got like or 10 or 12 of this hammers who their use is in weapons that are going be trashed eventually (since we cant even keep the story weapons for skins).

They can be crafted in Radiant Ring.  I ended up doing that since I didn't want to wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ketsura   
5 hours ago, Deadly Intent said:

They can be crafted in Radiant Ring.  I ended up doing that since I didn't want to wait.

Are u joking, right? You need max level on that ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ to craft that, plus materials.

 

Not all returning will have money for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this