Sign in to follow this  
Zini

Daily Dash: Treasure pouches for 1 year as end-reward

Zini   

1 year long nothing changed. I'm sick of this.

Isn't that enough? How lazy can someone be? No ideas for something else anymore?

Old times had costumes, hair, and other things.
How about venture tokens, chromatic threads, legendary elements/jewels, premium transformation stones, ...?

Other idea: Show us 3 end-rewards and let us choose 1 out of them.

Sample: (1x costume, 10x pouches, 4x chromatic threads) After the first round most will choose the costume. But only once. Then, we can choose pouches or threads with each new round. Making this shouldn't be a problem. Last Trove had something similar. We could choose one of many bonus-item after a certain number of used keys.

Also, Premium-Member could get a small number-up-stack.
+5 for pouches, means 15x pouches for them. +2 chromatic threads, +4 leg. elements/jewels,...

Grimoir   

Chromatic threads = will neve rhappen as it is an event currency, not meant for daily dash

Premium Stones = will never happen either as its one of the key upgrade materials

We have pouches, because people complain left and right that its too much grind to farm, so they squeeze in materials everywhere they can.

Costumes / adorments werent always a reward, they were a reward occasionally from time to time, wouldnt mind if that came back but then you will have people complaining that they got 5x the same costume from the daily dash....

Legendary jewels v/ elements would be a nice end prize though, since the accessories need a lot of them. Or maybe 1-2 pet packs or 1 sacred vial.

Zini   

@Grimoir:

The items are just samples. To show that there is something else they can offer. Something more fitting as a end-reward. Pet packs, Sacred Vial are nice too. Premium Stones? Why not? At moment we need around 70-75 of them. 1 month daily dash = 2-4 rounds with 2 spins a day. With 3 spins you has 4-6. This is not much. Then they change the end-reward again.

Costumes: 3 easy solutions before some complain about the high useless number:
- my idea. 3 rewards, choose 1
- transmute into something
- higher selling price (not F5), maybe 50 or 80g

Grimoir   
20 minutes ago, Zini said:

@Grimoir:

The items are just samples. To show that there is something else they can offer. Something more fitting as a end-reward. Pet packs, Sacred Vial are nice too. Premium Stones? Why not? At moment we need around 70-75 of them. 1 month daily dash = 2-4 rounds with 2 spins a day. With 3 spins you has 4-6. This is not much. Then they change the end-reward again.

Costumes: 3 easy solutions before some complain about the high useless number:
- my idea. 3 rewards, choose 1
- transmute into something
- higher selling price (not F5), maybe 50 or 80g

You can easily get more than 5-7 of them, because premium users can land on blue fields which can complete a round or advance them to start, so essentially rewards like that would favor more the premium users rather than the free users. While cosmetics and the treasure pouches arent really that impacful for this like the premium stones.

RavTH   

where is that daily dash where you roll and you get everything as you go forward :/

Belido   
vor 9 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

You can easily get more than 5-7 of them, because premium users can land on blue fields which can complete a round or advance them to start, so essentially rewards like that would favor more the premium users rather than the free users. While cosmetics and the treasure pouches arent really that impacful for this like the premium stones.

as a premium user I would rather give up the chance to finish a complete run and have a choice of reward instead!

Tyliast   

Yeah i wish they would switch it up and give us something different for daily dash it doesn't feel as rewarding to complete the board anymore 

jones6   

I liked the tokens you could exchange for rewards.  It was nice being able to pick what I wanted.  I have no idea why they never bring that back.

I'm sorry I might be a little different then most of you guys but why can't you just be happy you get something? I hear people complaining constantly about crap and its like just be happy you have X event or in this case daily dash at all. I've played other games that didn't have events very often and honestly people didn't complain as much as this community does.