Sign in to follow this  
Kozuki

Make it possible to open F3, H and J in Cross-server lobby screen

Kozuki   

It would be convenient if you can open F3 (Friend List Window) and H (Clan Window) to see whatever online friends/clanmates you have at the moment. In addition, you should be able to directly invite/whisper to them too.

For J (Quest Window), it is mainly to see the Completed Quest tab. Sometimes, after jumping between characters or away from PC for reasons, you forget which dungeons you have finished dailies and have no choice but return to your server/enter a dungeon to check if the quest has been completed or not. Some people are willing to quit a fully-assembled party the moment they see that they have completed the dungeon quests, thus making it hard for the remaining party to fill in his vacancy.

I would add K to this list.  Each dng has different skill requirements that could be set while waiting for a party to fill in f8.  Currently you can see your skills but you can't change them in F8.

Grimoir   

I dont mind this suggestion. But idk somehow to me it seems as an attempt to trying to fix a players i would call it "lazyness" with game changes. o.o