Need help to get GOOD IN ARENA 1vs1

HiroZzero

I am sin name Pohawa, I need help how to be unpredictable in arena 1vs1 pvp because my friend gold player tell me that I am too easy to predict my move and got stuck at silver between 1400 to 1560. And how to beat gold player and how to win against summoner.

If you are not doing it already, always blow all your big skills to take down the cat ASAP, since they depend quite a bit on the cat for CCs.  SINs have a good amount of CCs at their disposals, but some rely a bit too heavily on Swiftstep (F daze kick) and Landmine (Z) to a point where it's predictable.  Rather you should use Swiftstep to interrupt when your opponent is trying to do something (don't forget you can use it both after decoy or SS) and Landmine to extend CC chains along with Webbing (Tab).  There are plenty of other stuns you can use, most with a decent amount of range, so just try to mix those up--except for Bolt Strike (stealth 3), as that one is a little easier to see coming and should only be used as interrupt like Swiftstep.  You should try to use Time Bomb (stealth 2) as much as possible to keep them from being to offensive.  Turning Leaf (Tab) is useful, but don't overdo it to a point where it's predicable.  A good time for it is if they're expecting a frontal attack and readying to block or iframe.  

Archived