So bns gonna act as if there's no warden nerf

qqqq1

So t he most broken class to ever be release is out, went rank 1 the following week of release, and stayed there.1 page full of resist skills, 2hp bar in battleground it's like twice a person hp in bg running around with 500-800k hp, a button that instant full second bar with a click of a button takes no effect from pvp weapon what's so ever. A spammable block, a 30/15 sec cd damage reduction skill and cc resist skill.

And they gonna act as if nothing is there to be balance -_- 

Check Korea development letter t he y said they made changes to the class because it's too effective in arena ...saw a page but translation isn't good aBoUT the changes,so what's up with the nerfs ,your telling warden is a perfect class that u guys didn't make it op at start ???am gonna really watch and see what balance ch ages they have in mind that they propone awakenings 

On 22.12.2018 at 8:56 AM, qqqq1 said:

So t he most broken class to ever be release is out, went rank 1 the following week of release, and stayed there.1 page full of resist skills, 2hp bar in battleground it's like twice a person hp in bg running around with 500-800k hp, a button that instant full second bar with a click of a button takes no effect from pvp weapon what's so ever. A spammable block, a 30/15 sec cd damage reduction skill and cc resist skill.

Check Korea development letter t he y said they made changes to the class because it's too effective in arena ...saw a page but translation isn't good aBoUT the changes,so what's up with the nerfs ,your telling warden is a perfect class that u guys didn't make it op at start ???am gonna really watch and see what balance ch ages they have in mind that they propone awakenings 

that all sounds pretty good, but KFM and Destroyer are far more over powered in battle grounds.

While the warden has to stand inside his field AND attack at the same time to be immune to CC, a Destroyer and KFm are almost immune permanently, also they got a spammable counter that stuns you.

11 hours ago, Arohk said:

that all sounds pretty good, but KFM and Destroyer are far more over powered in battle grounds.

While the warden has to stand inside his field AND attack at the same time to be immune to CC, a Destroyer and KFm are almost immune permanently, also they got a spammable counter that stuns you.

kfms are immune if you let them q/e into your attacks.

On 12/22/2018 at 2:56 AM, qqqq1 said:

And the same was said when gunners first got added and I have a strong feeling when archer gets released we'll see another topic about them. It all gets balanced out in time.

Well Korea did 1 set of nerf that I know of from dev letter, all other classes that got nerf or buff on that patch has receives it except warden so am wondering how long they gonna hold it off for.... when gunners got nerf in Korea the next skill patch we got it.... so idk if they waiting on Lyn warden or what....but they need to nerf this class. 

It's ridiculous I see ascendant warden getting big kills like nobody's business the damage modifier is so high idc if they do slow attack if a class gonna be an elephant in bg don't need a big damage its either a tank class or an offensive class that's what Korea said it fails to perform as a tank and so t he y made changes and it would be the last major change to them ...every class  must have a weakness kfm is not that op if u time in between counter or tell ppl to don't hit them u can win in a 1v 1 set up or if they get airial warden in bg don't die u cant grab stun kd nothing to t he m with a 30 sec skill that stays for a whole 15 sec which makes it a 15 sec cd also it has a spammable block and high mobility..... it literally pves a spin class easy

a warden  stun me in bg and i had on full nova core set good pet , everything etc . and i think i had on incnierator effect he did one server thing and am dead from 270k hp so i believe u ....

13 hours ago, brutalriff said:

"Opponent's Sever inflicted 387,000 to you"

"You were defeated by opponent's Sever"

Sever - the unblockable, non targeting, 8m range half circle of death.

a class that can stay alive basically the whole bg fight dont need to kill but to be a stall class or tank . and let other classes do the damage.

am an incinerator gunner and i whipline daze a warden into airial ..he was afk with my blue flame combo and he took like - all his resilience and half is normal health you know what he did? use the skill that full all is resilience back ..a noob asc warden.

that skill needs to be a long cd like a good 1 min 30 sec cd next to using soulburn.  so they decide i they want hp or damage

Archived