no reason players kick my FM

maishiranui64

6 minutes ago, Naramnarana said:

This is our poor community. Helping other will not be the case. So take it as that. 99,9% of the people are rude, impatient and lazy. Thats why they kick you. 

try make 6 member party with draken acc, i want to see if you can clear Drowning Deep :3

last time i try 3 man run DD with my clan mate who can dps around 300k-400k in dungeon, we clear it with 30 sec enrage timer

and, have high weapon without acc is not gonna help, i've try make KFM R9 and the rest is hollow acc fresh from story, i can only dish out 70k inside dungeon
with proper acc, soul, and SS you can reach 300k with R9

9 minutes ago, Naramnarana said:

I do all time. I do around 500K dps. with wl more. so no problem haven a lower char in my group. 

nah m8 iam not trust that word, countless time i've seen whale with GC gear leave the moment they see hm 16 in party for DD and ST

and i suggest for low gear ppl or alt, to upgrade their BT gear, bracelet, nect, and other stuff a bit before join high dungeon
ppl who not even bother to gear up their alt and still want to get carried in DD above is the true lazy people

1.1k ap is actually very easy to get now, you shouldn't solely look at how much ap you have to determine if you can do a dungeon, some people (not all) actually care about your gear as well if not more than the ap you have since that shows more that you're making an effort to gear up

10 hours ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

I suppose that clan mate solo'd the boss at this point :l

no, i mean 3 of us can deal 300k dps not just one

this mean at least we need 800-900k dps total to clear the dungeon, even if you have 6 player who can dps 100k dps, you still have risk get enrage
not to mention they reduce enrage timer DD from 8min to 5min

if BNS want new player fresh with story gear clear high dungeon i suggest to them to increase enrage timer to 10min
reduce accuracy need, reduce boss hp, reduce boss damage,

or then can create new dungeon "easy" mode for new player where the dungeon half of everything, including the reward

You dont need to have Grand Celestial weapon and latest accessories to clear any of the dungeons, stating that he/she cant do ST, just because of the 1.1k AP is just an elitist statement, as long as you do the dungeon mechanics, you can clear it even with baleful weapon, not as fast as a geared party, but still doable, and considering that most of the players are already 1.4k-1.5k, they dont have to be asses and kick someone, this seem to be the biggest problem with this game and its comunity, 90% of the people that play are selfish a$$hats, who only look up for themselves, this is the reason this game loses players so rapidly, old geared players never help anyone, new players barely stand a chance to do end game content because of that, the OP did not ask for VT or TT, just a simple faceroll dungeon that can be finished pretty easy with 2-3 well geared players

@Kameliya If you can't pull 15% damage, that run qualifies as a carry'in the mind of many. And most would rather not put in the time. The game requires massive amount of time to not lag behing the curve already.

Also clear it with bale weapon? You know, last ten times I was in Naryu Sanctum with a full baleful party, we either wiped Xanos consistently or went in under 10s up to -4s on the enrage timer. Tell me more about how ST is totaly doable with baleful without a bunch of Dwayne ''The Rock'' Johnsons to lift the beef.

@Lyn Thunderfox @Kameliya no you can't i've tried it, maybe you're player from US region so have low gear can have decent dps, but not every player is from US
some are from South America, SEA,or even from Europe
... and the ping is a bit horrible from here my region SEA, maybe for your ping you can do 100k dps with low gear, but for me raven weapon and acc is a must for 100k+ dps

not to mention, if someone get sudden lag, must leave, or even dc in dungeon

with my ping i can't carry more than 2 ppl in high dungeon, if you want low gear join high dungeon ask ncsoft to nerf the dungeon instead asking someone to carry

Of course if you're from SEA the ping is relatively annoying to deal with, which means the dps also drops a lot. Also I'm from Europe, the ping isn't the best but it's not as terrible either, I'd say it's acceptable at least for PvE. 

But anyway the dungeons are fine the way they are, you're not supposed to do everything with story gear. It's also not hard at all to get Raven/Rift-Dawn nowadays, and as long as most of legendary accs are stage 3 min. (BT accs f.e.), it's fine.

Actually I'm glad that I left this game. Its becoming more and more trainwreck. Sure now it's easy to reach like 1.2k AP..but that just increases requirements for dungeons. Minimum recommended AP and Hongmoon level is listed at dungeon as recommendation. Last time I checked nothing requires more than 1200AP. All normal mode dungeons should be done with story gear.  Hard mode? I don't care. It can require even 2000AP. I don't care. Its hard mode and should be available to good geared people. Normal mode should be easily done by anyone who reached lv55 and completed the story. But no...everyone treats new normal mode dungeons as big deal (spoiler alert: it's not). I left this game. Login only to claim jackpot. maybe I'll return once it becomes not so stupid. Not a trainwreck it is now. It should really learn from secret world legends. Simple upgrade system. Two currencies. One for upgrading gear and one for using at auction/trading for cash currency. First currency is easy obtainable and can be obtained by doing quests and selling trash to merchants. Second can be obtained from daily challenges, selling stuff on market or trading cash shop currency. Kinda similar to hongmoon coins. But obtained much easier. To get 10k if free or 12.5k if premium/day all you need to do is to kill 150 creatures, complete 8 side missions, 8 main missions and upgrade 8 items. Most fun part is...level doesn't matter. You can kill 150 level 1 mobs at lv50 or complete 8 level 1 missions at lv50. It doesn't matter. Reward is the same. Upgrade is simple. each item (jewelry or weapons) has max stage. For green items it's 20. When you reach lv20 you fuse two green quality items to blue. Basically you could upgrade very first weapon you got in game at level 1 to legendary. Sure, dungeon drops are better quality and has bonus stats. Still, everything I've seen at this point is green quality gear. How to upgrade weapons? Use other weapons or distillates which can be obtained from dungeons, agent missions, lairs and other sources. If using same type of weapon. In example use sword to upgrade another sword you get 2.5x exp. When you have two same items at max stage you just fuse them into higher quality. It cost some auction/daily challenge currency. And that's it. No nonsense like moonstones, sousltones and billion of other mats. Only good thing about blade and soul is it's combat system. I could say dungeons too, but NC Soft loves nerfing them and removing dungeons. Making them so easy that often you just skip mechs. And that's not how it should be. Dungeons should be challenging a bit. Normal mode shouldn't be too hard and anyone with story gear should do it. But that doesn't mean that dungeons should be turned into mindless grind. And yeah...only good things about bns is cute,shiny graphics and combat. But that's it. Everything else is trainwreck. Sure you could say..but what about story? Well...secret world legends has billion times better story. Some quests are worth being movies. Horror movies. And blade and soul? Sure story is nice..if you play first time... 

I remember when I first picked the game back up at the beginning of this year, I ran into quite a few people I thought were pretty toxic and not friendly to new players, which I pretty much was one.  But as I played more, I started to understand how some people end up that way with the amount of new players I find that just expect to be carried or helped because they are new like the OP; some of them are even rude about it when you try to teach them or give them tips and call you toxic for not just carrying them.  Then of course you also have people like ^YunoGasaiYandere on the forums, who obviously have not even played the game enough to have a basic understanding of it, claiming the game is a trainwreck and adding to the negativity of the community.  

New players fresh out the story shouldn’t be able to just jump right into the endgame content, keyword ENDGAME. Some of the entitlement I see from new players is really ridiculous. It isn’t any players job/responsibility in the game, high geared or not, to help or carry someone because they’re new, people help because they want to out of the goodness of their heart not because it’s mandatory..

As someone who has always helped new players when I played, I’ve come across a few that can be extremely toxic, don’t listen and not even attempt to do mechanics so at times I see why some players become frustrated and just say ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ it.

Also 1.1k ap isn’t enough when you don’t know mechanics, your class, skills, etc. you pretty much contribute nothing and just expecting a carry. Don’t tell me that if 3 higher geared players are in the party then it can be cleared because again, it’s no ones job to carry someone when they don’t qualify for that dungeon. It’s great if they offer but they have the right to say no.

On 21-12-2018 at 6:28 PM, Fiana said:

try make 6 member party with draken acc, i want to see if you can clear Drowning Deep :3

last time i try 3 man run DD with my clan mate who can dps around 300k-400k in dungeon, we clear it with 30 sec enrage timer

and, have high weapon without acc is not gonna help, i've try make KFM R9 and the rest is hollow acc fresh from story, i can only dish out 70k inside dungeon
with proper acc, soul, and SS you can reach 300k with R9

When DD was released I duo it. And my gear was simple raven+3 , draken acc, SSM normal gloves, aw soul.

My duo friend always went solo, he only needed to do around 266k for the last boss if he was solo. With me added to it he was clearing it faster as i was putting something like 150k to the total which is almost the same as your 3 man 300-400k. We had more than 30 sec till enrage left. if you say you guys do 300-400k dps and have 30sec left you probably let the boss heal too much right? Otherwise it isn't possible.

12 hours ago, Fiana said:

@YunoGasaiYandere @Lyn Thunderfox when iam talk about high dungeon, its about DD RT ST TSM, Dreamsong, no you can;t bring low gear in here m8
for SSM HH EL IF NS, you can bring whatever you want

DD is a hard dungeon ? Because people can't CC the boss when it needs to be CC-ed? DD is just about braindead at it's current state, because they removed just about anything that actually punished a bit when you made mistakes.

On 12/20/2018 at 6:16 PM, maishiranui64 said:

i write here to tell is no reason to players kick me from party i have 1.1k Ap and all first generations accessories when i tried sometimes go to sandstorm temple i kicked more than 5 times sad :tears:

I have gotten use to this in the three years i have been playing. I have learned when new higher tier dungeons come out, dont even attempt to run them in F8 until i have A. watched a video, B. ran it a few times with FRIENDS or Clan mates being sure i have mechs down cause i am slower at picking up mechs and C. have the AP people are requesting for such and such dungeon; Even though AP is not  all that any more. There are other more important factors such as gear and elemental damage. I am 1.3k+ AP right now with Aransu 6 and my badge but i still get kicked if i attempt something like shadowmoor  because people are asking for 1.4k. The main thing is being established with a clan and having friends that are geared. My static group has a few higher geared than I am and they are more than willing to take me on learning runs and are very patient with me. This way I avoid the toxicity of F8.

That being said 1.1k/first generation accessories, for sandstorm temple is a bit low, even my own friends would ask me to gear up better only making an exception if they were one short on completing a party. Key thing here clan and friends. I have learned this game is not a solo game. If thats how you prefer it then expect the toxicity in F8.

Archived