Sign in to follow this  
Naramnarana

Braindead chars

Recommended Posts

Fiana   

based on my experience play with other class


1. Gunner (unload build)

2. FM Fire

3. KFM Wind with VT badge
4. Assassin Shadow with VT badge

4. BM Fire
5. Warlock

i havent try warden so i don't know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fiana   

well in top 3, i don't think summoner in list, KFM wind with vt badge is in top 3 braindead class, after that assasin/BM fire

i never play summoner so i don't know the rotation
and this is purely an opinion

actually FM is one of most complicated range class in the game, but because iam FM fire main for 2 years and use macro for rotation
it's become braindead class to me :3

but if you play FM manually, then it's the most challenging range class in the game, so many key to press, so many buff to maintaint, ever changing stance will drive anyone nuts if they're not used to this class
not even any FM veteran will able to keep up rotation for more than 30 min 

Edited by Fiana

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good point. I play FM as I always play mage in all games. But I think FM is easy to play also manually. But to get a good rating in TOI or other solo places it can be challenging. 

Warlock is for me the most braindead, because you just stand in the middle and pew pew and thats it. Warden is very similar. Nothing to do. 

I like BM and KFM because u need to think a little. Gunner is pleb class as well. I play FM manually but use mouse for most keys so my left hand can be used for moving only. I play FM because I am incredibly lazy :smirk:

 

Edited by Naramnarana

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 39 minutes, Naramnarana a dit :

Warlock is for me the most braindead, because you just stand in the middle and pew pew and thats it.

Sounds like the typical alt tab tab player, that also thinks Warlock cannot do "fast paced" mechanics.

 

Not saying it's hard, no classes in the game is hard anyway, but that's definitely more thoughtful than this certain class standing in the middle pressing V, making it immune to any kind of cc until the skill is gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fiana   
10 hours ago, SilverFoxR said:

Gunslinger with auto-combat. You only need to hold down RMB and the game plays for you.

why would you want to hold down rmb when you can make macro mouse hold it for you :3

and gunner litterly become 1 button class lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavTH   

if you have good ping
sin
bd
kfm
if you go by the braindead
sum,warden,gunner
(Arena wise)

Edited by RavTH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JSide   

Got a gut feeling this might turn into one of those topics, but...

 

Gonna have to go with:

  • Simple Mode Gunner (Both Builds)
  • Simple Mode Assassin (Shadow. No clue about light.)
  • Simple Mode FM (Fire. Recently converted from ice. No regrets. Just have to slow it down a bit if you need to Ice Sheathe or something.)

Special Mention:

 

  • Summoner (Wouldn't recommend simple mode for either build, but you have so many 'Oh Crap' buttons that you'd have to actively sabotage yourself to muck things up.

 

Anyway, keep in mind there's nothing wrong with braindeading it up if the situation allows for it. There's nobody in this game worth trying to impress, so just take it easy.

 

:HajoonHappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/21/2018 at 12:10 AM, Naramnarana said:

Guys which are the most braindead chars in ur mind? My top 2 are: 

1.) Warlock

2.) Warden

What do u think?

I would love to see you play warlock, Make a video please :HajoonHappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This whole topic should be closed. It serves no purpose other than to be toxic. It promotes judging people's subjective opinions on certain classes rather than the player in question. 

 

If you macro just about any class can be braindead except for maybe kfm but even then if you have multiple macros on a keyboard even that can be done fairly easily. Lets not forget simple mode was NCsoft's way of adding macros into the game albeit for some classes like summoner/gunner it wasn't that great, but for others like shadow assassin it was great. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavTH   
20 hours ago, JSide said:

Got a gut feeling this might turn into one of those topics, but...

 

Gonna have to go with:

  • Simple Mode Gunner (Both Builds)
  • Simple Mode Assassin (Shadow. No clue about light.)
  • Simple Mode FM (Fire. Recently converted from ice. No regrets. Just have to slow it down a bit if you need to Ice Sheathe or something.)

Special Mention:

 

  • Summoner (Wouldn't recommend simple mode for either build, but you have so many 'Oh Crap' buttons that you'd have to actively sabotage yourself to muck things up.

 

Anyway, keep in mind there's nothing wrong with braindeading it up if the situation allows for it. There's nobody in this game worth trying to impress, so just take it easy.

 

:HajoonHappy:

I doubt shadow sin use simple mode in pvp. I do know lightning sins do with bombard to cancel faster and spam close shave but never I've seen shadow in arena using full simple mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MCWang   
6 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

I would love to see you play warlock, Make a video please :HajoonHappy:

Was gonna say the same thing.  I got shadow sin, fire kfm, frost fm, light bd, frost wl, and shadow gunner.  the frost wl is by far the most complicated one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JSide   
On 12/25/2018 at 3:17 PM, RavTH said:

I doubt shadow sin use simple mode in pvp. I do know lightning sins do with bombard to cancel faster and spam close shave but never I've seen shadow in arena using full simple mode.

C'mon, man. Should've been kinda obvious I meant PvE. lol

 

If anyone goes into PvP with Simple Mode on they're either supremely confident in their skills or they're asking to get torn up.

 

Or they could be a gunner. Kinda feels like they might be able to get away with it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavTH   
16 hours ago, JSide said:

C'mon, man. Should've been kinda obvious I meant PvE. lol

 

If anyone goes into PvP with Simple Mode on they're either supremely confident in their skills or they're asking to get torn up.

 

Or they could be a gunner. Kinda feels like they might be able to get away with it.

 

 

of well pve sins do exist for few reasons I might know
1. is that there's no good sin in eu/na that would share new combos strarts like we had that one dude Vile that made amazing guides and are still very usefull this this day, there were like group of very good pvpers that made twitch stream collabs and talked about new skills and how you could chain them into combos...
2. the sins that play arena are either with that exitlag crap or ssd+bombard/bluebuff

Now we can all see where the skill of the future sins is going... Hopefully the new awaken patch will bring back the good old shadow sin where you had to do ccs combos and stuff and not pve bombard posionbreath with ssd on start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this