NeoAllen

NEW PLAYERS NOT WELCOMED

NeoAllen   

Blade and soul id dead u cant do anything if u r new player. Bec no one is willing to help an new player bec it is a waste of time.

when  i started to play i ask for help they said to check out the new player guide so i checked it there everyone said to complete the side quest  which give a goo amount of  draken cores and money which will help u get ur starting gears so i went in ask for help and  got kicked from party but they r not willing to help bec i am undergeared. so pls explain HOW AM I GOING TO GET MY GEARS IF I DONT GET ANY HELP IN COMPLETING THIS QUEST.??

some said join random parties so i joined  what did they do went in the lobby and left from there

i saw a streamer doing those dungeons in solak gears with a party so why cant i ?

the most basic raids the DKB and BT i cant even enter those  bec what they  r looking for raven 3+++ to do those .from what i read and saw u dont need a raven 3++ to do that if u have 6  high lvl players.

I did NF with 3 including myself one was a sf and aother summoner  they were hm 16 and hm 18. we ran that dungeon with ease next time when i try to enter a party they said u r undergeared  u cant run and kicked me.

Sometimes it feels like they r sitting in a office desk and playing the game when the boss is not around so they r looking for high lvl players so that they can just go and one hit the boos and  go the next.

i ask is it too hard to  do a dungeon with one low  lvl player amongst a whole group of high lvl ones?is it that hard 

some said look for clans to help u well the clans r fking dead all social clans last loged in like 2 6 2018  and competive clan theyy dont even care they start to promote then they enter the dungeon wher i cant even pm them and when they come out they dont even respond.

so one thing i got  staraight is new players r not welcomed  they dont even bother to help u. u have to go and farm peaches for like 6 months to get the  starting gears.never seen such a worst community in any games before.

Fiana   

if you want to join Ebondrake Lair above dungeon with baleful dungeon and hollow acc fresh out from story, iam pretty sure you'll get kicked
IF & NS below dungeon is can be clear if there are at least 2 ppl can deal 100k++ dps the rest can get carried
NF below is for any AP, even ppl fresh out story can clear it

baleful gear can barely do 30k-50k dps depend on your ping, this is main reason why most ppl kick ppl in high dungeon, each dungeon need at least 20-30 min to clear not to mention if you place yourself wrongly during mech, you can get mark and mess the mech and get wipe if you don't know what you're doing

there are at least 6-7 dungeon must be done in daily, so it's roughly need 2-3 hours to clear all of it, and for most people like me who can only play after work, that's is all play time before i have go to bed, so i somehow understand why most ppl somehow even ask 1.2k AP for dungoen like HH above make it impossible for new player with gear from story to even join

if you have terrible time find party in dungeon, you can shout in faction chat for help someone to clear dungeon, usually most ppl will help
chat function in bns is no longer really used anymore because clan will use discord apps for voice chat or text chat

the fastest way to gear up is to join a clan and ask for help in daily with them, they can bring you to the most high dungeon while teaching you the mechanic
you can find it in discord channel the link you can find it at reddit, i suggest you find clan with majority player from your timezone

sorry for wall of text, if you somewhere in SEA region you can join my discord clan and we can do daily together at night
my discord account : Lit Fiana#2144

Edited by Fiana

NeoAllen   
1 hour ago, Fiana said:

if you want to join Ebondrake Lair above dungeon with baleful dungeon and hollow acc fresh out from story, iam pretty sure you'll get kicked

i never said i wanted to join El higher upto El u can join if u have upto seraph  or baleful 10. U cant  even join even if u wanted bec u need the higher weapon tire to do it  the first missions in the quest know ur dead is upto nf then a mushin tower f 16 which is relatively easy  if u have the weapon tire up to 9-10.and i get it we work then we play games i do the same but  how much time will it even take to complete a dungeon with one low lvl and completing a dungeon doesnt take  30 min it just takes 10  to 5 minimum if u have 5 / 6 players who r high lvl. hell they kicked me from ebondrake citadle. and how will a new player learn if they dont do  the dungeon themselves not just by seeing the mech videos.?

and from what u r saying it looks like bns clans r dead bec of discord (no disrescpect intended). so then i have to look for discord clans.

Fiana   
16 minutes ago, NeoAllen said:

i never said i wanted to join El higher upto El u can join if u have upto seraph  or baleful 10. U cant  even join even if u wanted bec u need the higher weapon tire to do it  the first missions in the quest know ur dead is upto nf then a mushin tower f 16 which is relatively easy  if u have the weapon tire up to 9-10.and i get it we work then we play games i do the same but  how much time will it even take to complete a dungeon with one low lvl and completing a dungeon doesnt take  30 min it just takes 10  to 5 minimum if u have 5 / 6 players who r high lvl. hell they kicked me from ebondrake citadle. and how will a new player learn if they dont do  the dungeon themselves not just by seeing the mech videos.?

and from what u r saying it looks like bns clans r dead bec of discord (no disrescpect intended). so then i have to look for discord clans.

even for 6 gear lvl player, somehow it still take at least 15-20 min to clear HH and DD, and even more for average gear

bns feature for clan activity is really limited in game, so most player is use discord apps to make chat and annoucement more easier.

raid in bns is have complicated mech, so we need voice chat for that and fortunely discord have that too

join a discord channel bns is the most easiest way to make friend and party for new player in this game

well you see noone will take u to higher dungeons without minimum gear being:  legendary draken accessories, lower than dawnforged 3  and without the most important - SHIELD FUSES FOR CRIT on your BT Shields or higher(literally most important thing that people usually ignore)

Do EC/DT/NF when it's in daily challenge for quest that gives cores, should be enough to get bracelet + Belt and neck(you will need to farm peaches)

for weapon farm celestial basin until you're dawn 3

also you might need BT accessories to be taken into higher dungs, so grab some pug from faction

save up a bit of gold and buy gem powders and hexagonal gems from that, elemental obsydian gem from dragon trader from daily challenge currency

That's it for basic gear

you can do up to ST with basic gear i listed above, just need to learn mechs, get your own party and just be patient

breakthrough storm soul and pet aura you get from story, especially pet aura

also search up for guides for your character's rotation and train it a bit in f12, that's very important, mashing random buttons won't help (you can find it on bns academy discord that you can google up or grab invite link from bns reddit)

check as well which badges you need, mystic badge you can grab from basin, as well as normal one if any of those benefit your character

that's minimal effort you could spit out of yourself for people to acknowledge you

read/watch guides for dungeons and you shouldnt have ANY problem to get party up to HH, after that I am aware that may take some time to gather party

getting clan helps as well, just  dont expect to get carried while you didn't put in any effort

ps. the stuff I listed helped a lot of new players that I talked to so far to accomodate the game, so dont say people dont get help

qqqq1   

ok so over the years and months i been saying new players aint welcome which is true up until the last update, this game has gotten so easy to gear up, u can literally do anything up to ns with crappy gear i have like 8 or more alts with story gear and basic leg accs from completing solak quest and most time i do dc with no gems lol yea thats me , but that shows u how the game has progress,ppl dont care about my dps at that lvl so if u get kick thats just a sad person, join a randm party.

the game offer mats through pvp which ppl don't do. t lvl up in this game you need to have a plan in place to gt there here are s0me tips.

-use a weapon skin

most ppl dont check your gear if you join a random party,everyne knows the look of baleful the game recently offered aransu skins lol so yea .

-high hm lvl

the last change made it hard fo me to know what threshold is op previously i know hm 12 up should be good enough. now i get thown off. do some cb get your basic badges , and get exp also.

-join a clan hello, clan is so out there at your disposal, my first bt was a clan bt, also if u never done bt save at least 60g and buy a run, being cheap wont get u no where, u get alot of ss sets and u get a full clear and chance for accs plus u get back all that gold on your first run.

thats how all my alts got full bt ss .

invest time in the game, if u dont spend at least 6 hour of bns  a day dont expect to get any where.

focus on getting all the legs accs from dt ec nf ns, dont need to lvl anything up just get them and focus rav weapon any stage of rav 1 or 3 just have rav , going up bale should be easy , u get void fragments from cb while farming 3 things ... if u need help with the part 2 solak quest u can buy dungeon runs for 10 g each and 20 g for hh .thats what i do on all my alts , theres a place call battleground the side quest gives key for 7 moon stones close to 40g each set u sell. if u at least silver, plus u get mats do arena

point is u cant get things free unless u invest time in the game and spend some gold.... u can save gld by joining a clan if u in a clan with noobs who just have a clan , rip your progression . get a clan that can help u press h and sort yo self out

Just stop crying, get into a guild and ask for help. Try to queue the dungeons you need, specially if they are in the daily challenge, you will get carried one way or another, but coming forum QQ my gear is low and none want to help me it will just make you more frustrated, that's all.

qqqq1   

if u can invest more time , look out for free bundles which sometimes give free 55 char or slot to get alts ,ur progression will double or triple .2 times daily 2 times weekly , thats how i hit rav 6 back in the days . ask for faction if u want to  buy a dungeon carry they sell just about everything, i pay a whale ten g each dungeon just to carry me along in her daily runs to get my solak  quest ...also participate in certain events the secret house is a good way to get leg hammers, we had a soul event pet event weapon event s depending on when u started u might have missed them.  watch youtube guides

I just started this game 2 weeks ago.

Yeah, its little hard to get in party to clear dungeons for 'The dead refuse to die' for 200 draken orbs. 

What I did is I camp in Celestial Basin to get my mystic badge for 15,000 peaches, then 23,000 peaches for Oath Necklace (8,000 peaches + 15,000 peaches trade for 50 orbs) and another 23,000 peaches for Eternity belt. During that time, I managed to collect a lot of chests for weapon upgrade materials. From this, I can upgrade my baleful to 11.

From here, I dont have problem to use LFP in F8 to clear all dungeon in 'The dead refuse to die' quest. But, please study all mech so you will make your party easier to clear those dungeons.

After get those 200 draken orbs, 'beginner guide' says it can trade those 200 draken orbs for legendary bracelet. I cannot find this, maybe this is old guide.  

For bracelet, I have to clear 'Know Thine Enemy Part 2' to get the 5 pcs material to trade for unrefined bracelet at Mushin Tower. This quest is way too hard compared to 'The dead refuse to die' because the dungeons mech is really complicated, especially hollow's heart.

So I camp in Celestial Basin again for Destiny Ring (8,000 peaches+50 draken orbs) and managed to get materials for baleful 12 weapon.

Today, I cleared the quest. Luckily got very OP party. Really grateful get the chance to party with them. Now I got all the legendaries (even not end-game legendaries).

So for beginner, Celestial Basin does help a lot. All you need is little patient and courage. This is MMORPG, no short cut unless you spend for it. 

2 hours ago, NeoAllen said:

...and i get it we work then we play games i do the same but  how much time will it even take to complete a dungeon with one low lvl and completing a dungeon doesnt take  30 min it just takes 10  to 5 minimum if u have 5 / 6 players who r high lvl.

That's a pretty big if. And the if where you get one aransu3 at best are much more frequent. Also if you remember, IF and EL were done with raven 3 back when they were fresh. Goes to show that the base dps for the place is above 80k dps for every player. The nerfs to these dungeons were mainly on the mechanical side of things. So you still need the gear, which isn't impossible to get. Depends how focused you are on it. I've been playing ultra casually lately and I'm making no more than 300g/day, playing 2-3 hours tops. In order to get there you need to involve yourself into "safe bets". Don't do pts crafting. Craft something else which you can sell for a profit. Work that profit up for a month and you're golden. Dungeon gold isn't bad per say, but for a new player, just ginding the gold through dungeons is not feasible (learned this the hard way long time ago). What is significant though, is doing dumb dungeons on many alts. This doesn't take a lot of time (I can run all my alts through the daily challenge in about 150-160 minutes). Then stack the crafting thingies. Then ask yourself the questiong - what would someone who has a lot of gold sitting around, need? Have fun figuring that one out, as it's the question you need in order to get that trading gold at any point in time (same for irl business btw).

5 hours ago, NeoAllen said:

Blade and soul id dead u cant do anything if u r new player. Bec no one is willing to help an new player bec it is a waste of time.

when  i started to play i ask for help they said to check out the new player guide so i checked it there everyone said to complete the side quest  which give a goo amount of  draken cores and money which will help u get ur starting gears so i went in ask for help and  got kicked from party but they r not willing to help bec i am undergeared. so pls explain HOW AM I GOING TO GET MY GEARS IF I DONT GET ANY HELP IN COMPLETING THIS QUEST.??

some said join random parties so i joined  what did they do went in the lobby and left from there

i saw a streamer doing those dungeons in solak gears with a party so why cant i ?

the most basic raids the DKB and BT i cant even enter those  bec what they  r looking for raven 3+++ to do those .from what i read and saw u dont need a raven 3++ to do that if u have 6  high lvl players.

I did NF with 3 including myself one was a sf and aother summoner  they were hm 16 and hm 18. we ran that dungeon with ease next time when i try to enter a party they said u r undergeared  u cant run and kicked me.

Sometimes it feels like they r sitting in a office desk and playing the game when the boss is not around so they r looking for high lvl players so that they can just go and one hit the boos and  go the next.

i ask is it too hard to  do a dungeon with one low  lvl player amongst a whole group of high lvl ones?is it that hard 

some said look for clans to help u well the clans r fking dead all social clans last loged in like 2 6 2018  and competive clan theyy dont even care they start to promote then they enter the dungeon wher i cant even pm them and when they come out they dont even respond.

so one thing i got  staraight is new players r not welcomed  they dont even bother to help u. u have to go and farm peaches for like 6 months to get the  starting gears.never seen such a worst community in any games before.

the reason i left BnS was this... lol you are right on so many levels. i had 1215ap with raven 9 and got kicked from SSM from a raven 3 player. not to mention now the new patch people are stupid enough to look for NS vt gear. yes better get away from this game cuz u have nothing to do here, just dungeon simulator, toxic community, P2W.  i did this post once and people were toxic in community like "START YOUR OWN PARTY WITH 900+" i did once people enter if they dont se 4-5 inside a party they leave. so yea this game is worse than it ever was. community is wayyyy worse than league lol. its a non newplayer friendly game. everything is dull, f8 3 loading screens enter.. some dies puff all leave. no one speaks on a dungeon, then again loading screens forever.

Grimoir   
17 minutes ago, DanteAlbanai said:

the reason i left BnS was this... lol you are right on so many levels. i had 1215ap with raven 9 and got kicked from SSM from a raven 3 player. not to mention now the new patch people are stupid enough to look for NS vt gear. yes better get away from this game cuz u have nothing to do here, just dungeon simulator, toxic community, P2W.  i did this post once and people were toxic in community like "START YOUR OWN PARTY WITH 900+" i did once people enter if they dont se 4-5 inside a party they leave. so yea this game is worse than it ever was. community is wayyyy worse than league lol. its a non newplayer friendly game. everything is dull, f8 3 loading screens enter.. some dies puff all leave. no one speaks on a dungeon, then again loading screens forever.

If you left bns...why are you still replying? lol but asside that, its not as bad as you all make it out to be. I see daily people asking for help in our faction chat and there are people that actually help them. You do not even need a full party to do those low dungeons. If people leave thats cause they want the lazy way and be carried.

Arohk   
4 hours ago, NeoAllen said:

i never said i wanted to join El higher upto El u can join if u have upto seraph  or baleful 10.

Finishing the story line gives enough material to get stage 12 atm, 

There are certain things you should to before attempting higher dungeons, the required weapon and AP for random parties is fine and is a minimum requirement to be able to finish it

get a 8 slot weapon asap and fill it up with hexagonal gems, get a pentagonal obsidian.

get elemental Accesory from Crypt and Sanctuary,

get both badges , farm peaches for them.

there are a lot of things that are easy to get and make a big difference, don't expect others to drag you along, Usually people help with things if you ask something.

Nanology   

Personally, I don’t mind carrying new/low geared players especially for weeklies or BT, but a lot of the player base has no patience and does not want to “waste” their time teaching mechanics. I strongly suggest making some friends in game and just ask nicely. Make sure to read up on dungeon mechanics before trying out new dungeons. But most importantly learn how to play your class properly. Unfortunately the story line does nothing to teach new players about the game and how to play their class.

On a side note, I think its time that the story line is changed to just give players basic draken accessories and a rift/dawn weapon and a full set of raven soul shields with primers to infuse. This would help new players immensely as understanding the basic gear set up can be very confusing. It would also be nice for there to be an ongoing event where new players can obtain legendary soul and pet. That would be a huge help to new players.

11 hours ago, NeoAllen said:

Not sure on what server, faction your talkin about but I can tell you point blank. My clan on Zulia "Death Happens", is always willing to help new players. We're the Cerulean Order side. Just send me a friend request and we'll get you on your way the correct way just don't act entitled, be active. As for random parties on F8, you will always run into helpful players but also complete ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.

Side note about the peaches and starter gear. You can average if you focus on just peaches about 4,000 a hour if your good not 6 months. For the Dead refuse to die quest you can handle it straight out of story since you basically get a free stage 9 weapon and you can buy the hollow accessories.  As for the other dungeon series to unlock the beads for the unrefined bracelet we can help carry you to get that done no issues but you will be joining our discord in order to learn the mechs even though most players tend to skip them nowadays.

Anyways, I'm normally on all of my characters for faction and such so pick one and friend it. https://bnstree.com/character/na/hinako takahashi

i can feel your pain wanted to join a active guild and nobody invite under lvl 55 and people told me to get to 55 and i have better luck so i did and i use faction chat asking for a clan and all they do is making fun of my gear yes i am new player trying to look for a clan to guide on what to do and not do the society in this game is a joke tbh

Edited by DeadlyAsh

Tyliast   

there's multiple things you can do as a new player to find out what gear to get/find a clan ect try watching youtube videos like Keroppi, Evildousharm, jarke. and eckogen (evildousharm has video guides showing what to do after level 55 to gear up) you can also join discord communities from some of these youtubers and ask questions and people will help or join the reddit recruitment discord for bns to find BT raids they encourage helping lower geared people on there! Cheers and good luck~

There is this:  along with the 8 gem update the Dec 5th patch NC also added some new code to the client's dat file that has to do with mentoring (as well as for battle royal and fishing).  It hasn't been implemented yet but it's there.  I don't have any details beyond those few lines of code but it seems to imply that NC might be trying to do something in regards to having the community help out newcomers.  Stand by for future info.