The Founder Title (Recommend to Redesign)

TammyTong

I would like to recommend to redesign of the title called "The Founder" to make it more presentable because of this title are given to those who purchased the bundle when the BnS first launch in western (supporting the BnS when it first launches). Currently, there are two title that looks more attractive (Sapphire Flyer and Eagle Eye) than the founder title. I strongly believe that the title design should be matched up with the meaning of the title. 

In addition, I have collected some idea through the comment. To those who do not own or owned "The Founder" title can also benefit through a new title base on their achievement points this allow proving the player has been playing blade and soul for a long time or has been putting a lot of effort to obtain the achievement points. Thank you.

Guys, I hope you all do support these changes. Thanks again in advance and don't forget to share with your friends and family and also reply to this post.

• TammyTong changed the title to The Founder Title (Recommend to Redesign)

Agreed, this is a good idea.

Founder players have been supporting you since the beginning, so it doesnt make sense that their titles are unimportant looking. A 'Founder' title like Eagle Eye's would both show players that their long-time customers mean a lot to them and also, it would show newer players that much older players still hang around (which reflects good on the game itself).

Agreed, its a nice idea.

But they should also make some changes to the Weapon skin since its exclusive in the Master Founder pack it should look a bit more special.

Quote: 

"In addition to the basic benefits and bonuses, the Master pack also includes costumes and weapon skins that are exclusive to the Master Founder’s Pack, and will never be obtainable again."

How about making a name effect menu? For example the option to make your name emit light and custom color (no rainbow bs, that would be eye cancer). Or add a special effect like particle emitting source. Just the title "The Founder", seems rather trivial no matter how much you pretty it up. 

14 hours ago, Rioka said:

Agreed, its a nice idea.

But they should also make some changes to the Weapon skin since its exclusive in the Master Founder pack it should look a bit more special.

Quote: 

"In addition to the basic benefits and bonuses, the Master pack also includes costumes and weapon skins that are exclusive to the Master Founder’s Pack, and will never be obtainable again."

Yeah true.

14 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

How about making a name effect menu? For example the option to make your name emit light and custom color (no rainbow bs, that would be eye cancer). Or add a special effect like particle emitting source. Just the title "The Founder", seems rather trivial no matter how much you pretty it up. 

That would be a new feature. 

1 hour ago, MassiveEgo said:

@Grimoir Obviously, there has to be a setting to disable such effects. Hell, I'm annoyed that I can't disable titles on other people (cause some of them are long and ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ me off), let alone something shiny like this.

yes but this is nc....expect the unexpected xD

19 hours ago, Grimoir said:

inb4 they do it and more people will complain about fps drops. But hey at least there will be shiny titles for even more fps drops lol

I didn't ask them for shiny, the redesign is up for the developer. As long as they design something nice. You can also recommend your idea of the design for the title here if you like to. 

12 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

@Grimoir Obviously, there has to be a setting to disable such effects. Hell, I'm annoyed that I can't disable titles on other people (cause some of them are long and ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ me off), let alone something shiny like this.

Well, you can recommend this idea by using a new post. 

4 hours ago, TammyTong said:

I didn't ask them for shiny, the redesign is up for the developer. As long as they design something nice. You can also recommend your idea of the design for the title here if you like to. 

The thing is i dont mind a shiny title for founders. Whatr bothers me is the fact that everything Nc gives us, is in some way so twisted that it turns out to be a problem lol. Honestly would be cool if the title just maybe had a different color and a bit better lettering and would give you a similar effect like the training weapon skin with the dragon or something similar.

47 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

The thing is i dont mind a shiny title for founders. Whatr bothers me is the fact that everything Nc gives us, is in some way so twisted that it turns out to be a problem lol. Honestly would be cool if the title just maybe had a different color and a bit better lettering and would give you a similar effect like the training weapon skin with the dragon or something similar.

"different color and a bit better lettering" I like your idea though.

22 hours ago, Grimoir said:

yeah, that is cool if the founder title comes with different coloring and lettering and also a symbol that would be great.

On 12/22/2018 at 1:57 PM, AlanYuk said:

yeah, that is cool if the founder title comes with different coloring and lettering and also a symbol that would be great.

Thanks for your support of the idea and please kindly share with your friends too,

8 hours ago, TammyTong said:

Well, this is irrelevant to my post. However, you can try to create a new post in this forum for recommending these changes. 

no it's not irrelevant if you think that, I cna break it down for you
Start Early Game on Release > Gets Achivements you can't get no more > More Achivements Points > Shows you played the game since release.
Start Early with the one of the 3 founder packs > Gets you Achivement you can't get anymore > Shows you played the game since release.
hope that helps you understand. :shy:

9 hours ago, RavTH said:

no it's not irrelevant if you think that, I cna break it down for you
Start Early Game on Release > Gets Achivements you can't get no more > More Achivements Points > Shows you played the game since release.
Start Early with the one of the 3 founder packs > Gets you Achivement you can't get anymore > Shows you played the game since release.
hope that helps you understand. :shy:

True, you should have explained this earlier with your idea. This was a great idea, it provides to those who do not own or owned a "The Founder" title to have a special title through achievement points.

I like this idea, been playing since closed beta and bought founder's pack, it's good the title is unique, but wearing it, doesn't make me glad I supported the game since start.

Especially now that people are walking around with nice and special titles, some of which are only obtainable if you're lucky with rng (sapphire wings, hongmoon feather) which is kinda stupid but ok. Why doesn't the hongmoon feather from premium subscription give nice and shiny title?

So support the game from start, support the game with subscription and get nothing special, but crit lucky in trove and you're running around with special title?

Definitely sends wrong message about supporting the game and being loyal...

Archived