Ludicium

Festive and Joyous Tidings.

Astarae   

Why do you think they go for 899nc?  With hat, they go for more like 1199 or more.  I'd expect hats to be available for around 399 or more in F10.   Sorry, being cynical...wasn't cynical when I started this game, seems to have crept up on me.  Yes...you are right... that would seem to be false advertising -- good luck getting the FTC to go after them -- they are hard enough to interest in the best of times, but when there's no $$ at stake (no, nc-coins != $$)

Ludicium   
39 minutes ago, Stacey Banks said:

The costumes aren't even in the shop yet ...

They are in the shops though... F10...

Liinxy   

Hey everyone.

We sincerely apologize for not catching that the Festive Tidings and Joyous Tidings images were incorrect. We'll be placing both of these hats for free in the Hongmoon Store starting after the December 19 maintenance and until January 4.

Youmukon   

Hello! Some of you may notice that both hats aren't currently present in the Hongmoon Store. Those hats will be added later tonight. Apologies again for the delay.

Edit: Both hats are now available in the Hongmoon Store for 0 Hongmoon Coin!

Edited by Youmukon
Hats added

Youmukon   

Hello Shuyang, that problem should be fixed now and we'll make sure to award the missing item to all players who purchased it before now! Sorry about that!