Update to Soul Warden Crafting Achievement

Nicole Fairchild

Not sure if this should be posted under the Bug Report as it is more of a redundancy and oversight issue but since the Update the Soul Warden Crafting achievement "Warden of Souls" which requires you to craft: Serpent Calling Bell, Purification Jar and Artisanal Shield Base Bundle is no longer obtainable as you cannot craft the bell or jar anymore. This will also affect the "Patrons of the Arts" achievement. These crafting achievements are a quick easy way for newbies to mass achievement points enabling to gain the necessary points to be able to purchase and use Hongmoon skill items as well as putting a wrench in any achievement goal-oriented players. Replacing the crafting requirement to be the Kirin Antler and Chi Flux Stone would be an easy fix

Yup same with me. I just want to complete my crafting achievement before I go to other crafting job, but there are no item required for achievement in crafting list (my crafting level already maxed). Maybe they just haven't changed the achievement required before they change to new crafting system.

Archived