Hebe17

They will give something at Christmas in this game

Hebe17   

Well, I'm just wondering if the Christmas outfits are very nice and I wanted to know if they would get one for the F2P players as a gift for this Christmas, just that and happy Christmas and Happy New Year in case something happens to me

Showta   

No, the """""Christmas""""" freebie this year was the Russian looking costume. Which imo looks absolutely nothing like Christmas but anyways though.

At this point, I don't think we're going to get seasonal freebies anymore. I guess they can't afford it.

On 12/16/2018 at 7:50 PM, Hebe17 said:

Well, I'm just wondering if the Christmas outfits are very nice and I wanted to know if they would get one for the F2P players as a gift for this Christmas, just that and happy Christmas and Happy New Year in case something happens to me

Maybe they add the missing Xmas costumes, not yet in the shop, as cheaper daily special. You can always sell your gold and buy costumes with HM Coin, even as F2P player.

Also you can get a free costume from the registration event thingy and two more from the Jackpots, don't forget to buy it from HM Coin tab. :3