JecJec

Gear Guide for Frost WARDEN?

JecJec   

Hello my fellow WARDEN players! 

I am having trouble searching for in-dept gear guide for frost warden. Can someone tell me which gears and acces. should I focus to farm? I am still a newbie like many others out there and I hope somebody could help us to get a nice and in-dept infos about gear guide. Which accessories and badges should I get? where to farm those faster. which legendary weapon should I use for end game as frost warden. I am currently lvl55 HM10 and I think I should start farming those for my warden. Thanks in advanced guys! More details will be much appreciated including the rotation. I hope I don't sound so demanding. : )

On 12/16/2018 at 10:17 AM, JecJec said:

Hello my fellow WARDEN players! 

I am having trouble searching for in-dept gear guide for frost warden. Can someone tell me which gears and acces. should I focus to farm? I am still a newbie like many others out there and I hope somebody could help us to get a nice and in-dept infos about gear guide. Which accessories and badges should I get? where to farm those faster. which legendary weapon should I use for end game as frost warden. I am currently lvl55 HM10 and I think I should start farming those for my warden. Thanks in advanced guys! More details will be much appreciated including the rotation. I hope I don't sound so demanding. : )

Gearing for Frost is pretty forward for the most part while some decide to go another route as far as weapon. Personally, I say if your frost your the best possible spec for tanking due to sentry mode. You should of course have threat on as a tank your job is to keep the enemy off the party regardless of their damage so they can kill it while you take little to no damage.

That is why my personal gear choice is this. Frost elemental ring and earring (Desolate Tomb / Naryu Sanctum) until you can get the ones from Skybreak Spire (BT), Necklace use Oath Necklace until you can get the necklace from VT (or go the faded aransu / aransu prism route to unlock it which also applies to the skybreak spire accessories). Legendary belt from Basin until Horizon Belt (Hellion core). King Gloves (Use Starstone Mines Gloves til then). Weapon wise go with Seraph to Riftwalk to Storm Dragon. Many players go with Raven and Aransu which I can't deny that your damage will be a bit less then those players but your a tank so your damage and threat matters. The only time to really go Damage weapon is if you have the full VT Soul Shield, as your main form of tanking is blade ward and you need it to have a low cooldown to make tanking easier and more stable. As for badges you can use Pulse which I use on mine, and primal force / courage merge for soul badge.

As for the skill specs, everything that can be on threat do so. your E should be on move 2, rest on move 1 (unless you can spec threat). 25 points into threat HM. Your choice on if you go 10-20 in defense, rest in offense. Oh and also have 1 character do soul warden craft and make your own masterwork shield base (the bound kind - soo much cheaper) and add critical to each one of your soulshield parts prefer 5 raven / 3 vt or full vt.

JecJec   

wow! thanks for this nice and clear explanation. It really helped me clear my goal for now. Gonna start to get what I can. Thanks again! :)