Client side infos and ping

SanDilau

Well, everyone knows what I am talking about!!! We all want client side skill readers and not ping dependant skills. Are you afraid of hackers? But that's why you have anti cheat service. Why make the community suffer for some hackers which can be banned if u give a fudge about it. 

30 minutes ago, SanDilau said:

Well, everyone knows what I am talking about!!! We all want client side skill readers and not ping dependant skills. Are you afraid of hackers? But that's why you have anti cheat service. Why make the community suffer for some hackers which can be banned if u give a fudge about it. 

Its much better the way it is now as it somewhat levels the play field for everyone. No anti- cheat system is 100% hack pr4oof. considering the amount of hacker we had in the past and now its a decent improvement.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

Its much better the way it is now as it somewhat levels the play field for everyone. No anti- cheat system is 100% hack pr4oof. considering the amount of hacker we had in the past and now its a decent improvement.

bdo has the other way around and it works very well for people with bad internet. Judging by your logic, cs go is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ now cause is f2p and it has more freedom for hackers, but in time, anti cheat system are upgraded.you just find an excuse for the company to be lazy in developing a good anti hack system and offer people better gameplay. I would rather take more hackers and more enjoyment out of gameplay than frustration and less hackers. Hackers can be fought against, bad ping turning in bad gameplay can not without changing internet providers or even that will not solve it

is the same as bethesda, people realised they are not upgrading their engine as it should and now they suffer bcs of this, all bcs developer is lazy to do things properly. People need to stop defending the laziness of people in charge of this game and support changes to help the community. But ye, if they don't have better anti hack system then ofc they resort with this.

They choose the cheap way, no good anti hacking system so they resort to this but they don't pay more for better servers either.

Well, we have low fps because the game is poorly optimized this super clear I with a powerful PC I caused wagons of 180 FPS at 20FPS in microseconds, that the game administrators or their support want to do something it is clear that they do not want to do This game has been going on for a while now and they do nothing to improve the problem of the FPS and the lagg that the game has.

Now it sounds like something toxic but the one who said that the game like this, is even for all is because it does not know anything. if you have a player who plays with 200 or more MS you can never do the same damage, dodge attack or move like the one who is 30 or 60, knows why because this game is a REACTION your damage increases if you do not have an MS high and that the whole server knows. In pvp is where this is more noticeable and believe me it shows a lot and if you tell me that the game has implemented a program for that, well I'll tell you that does not work and I can prove it to any latin who played with more than 200 MS in the I also play this if it only served for some skill so it's not a solution, it's just wanting to cover the sun with a finger.

In addition, having high MS in the game causes more large FPS wagons, in addition it affects the player directly because with more ping only one class and one branch of power can play because no clan wants to take a guy who has 200 to 250 of them. MS since a player with 100 MS with the same team will be doing double the damage and this information is not that I take it out of myself, but it is in forums with videos and thousands of people commenting on the same problem.

Now tell me you think that this company is interested in this game when instead of updating and optimizing the game they take out one for mobile and if you tell me but it is another company because it is not all the same thing the same sow but in another corral. so do not expect anything from this company or game because they kill the player who is F2P and the player who pays for it is the same because for more than I spend 20 thousand dollars in this game the game will not change nothing will improve and one more that nothing invests to see changes see improvements that are expected but do not arrive. Well that's what I've seen in these years of play.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

2 hours ago, SanDilau said:

bdo has the other way around and it works very well for people with bad internet. Judging by your logic, cs go is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ now cause is f2p and it has more freedom for hackers, but in time, anti cheat system are upgraded.you just find an excuse for the company to be lazy in developing a good anti hack system and offer people better gameplay. I would rather take more hackers and more enjoyment out of gameplay than frustration and less hackers. Hackers can be fought against, bad ping turning in bad gameplay can not without changing internet providers or even that will not solve it

is the same as bethesda, people realised they are not upgrading their engine as it should and now they suffer bcs of this, all bcs developer is lazy to do things properly. People need to stop defending the laziness of people in charge of this game and support changes to help the community. But ye, if they don't have better anti hack system then ofc they resort with this.

They choose the cheap way, no good anti hacking system so they resort to this but they don't pay more for better servers either.

you should not bring CSGO into this discussion as VACis very very good in terms of anti-cheat. 100x better than xigncode. the company is not developing an anti cheat system, all anti-cheats are third party software which offer their services to publishers.  they can keep fixing / updating the anti-cheat software but as long as there are hackers they will always find a way around it.

also the servers ar enot the issue 95% of the issues are caused by the routing your ISP has to the servers.

Grimoir #1 NC fanboi back at it. I swear dude, you should probably ask NC West for a raise, you are working hard lately.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

also the servers ar enot the issue 95% of the issues are caused by the routing your ISP has to the servers.

I see you never replied to, nor quoted, nor even mentioned my post some weeks back which dealt with this exact issue. Let me go ahead and quote it for you again.

Just how sure are you about this? Because I have played some other NCSoft games that are hosted in the same city, (probably the same building), and I consistently got 20-30 ping there. I even logged back in to Aion just last month to check, and yes, still the same.

BnS servers give me minimum 85 ping at like 4am, and 120-150 consistently thoughout prime time hours.

Same pc, same isp, same routing ?

Care to reply?

16 hours ago, Hebe17 said:

Well, we have low fps because the game is poorly optimized this super clear I with a powerful PC I caused wagons of 180 FPS at 20FPS in microseconds, that the game administrators or their support want to do something it is clear that they do not want to do This game has been going on for a while now and they do nothing to improve the problem of the FPS and the lagg that the game has.

Now it sounds like something toxic but the one who said that the game like this, is even for all is because it does not know anything. if you have a player who plays with 200 or more MS you can never do the same damage, dodge attack or move like the one who is 30 or 60, knows why because this game is a REACTION your damage increases if you do not have an MS high and that the whole server knows. In pvp is where this is more noticeable and believe me it shows a lot and if you tell me that the game has implemented a program for that, well I'll tell you that does not work and I can prove it to any latin who played with more than 200 MS in the I also play this if it only served for some skill so it's not a solution, it's just wanting to cover the sun with a finger.

In addition, having high MS in the game causes more large FPS wagons, in addition it affects the player directly because with more ping only one class and one branch of power can play because no clan wants to take a guy who has 200 to 250 of them. MS since a player with 100 MS with the same team will be doing double the damage and this information is not that I take it out of myself, but it is in forums with videos and thousands of people commenting on the same problem.

Now tell me you think that this company is interested in this game when instead of updating and optimizing the game they take out one for mobile and if you tell me but it is another company because it is not all the same thing the same sow but in another corral. so do not expect anything from this company or game because they kill the player who is F2P and the player who pays for it is the same because for more than I spend 20 thousand dollars in this game the game will not change nothing will improve and one more that nothing invests to see changes see improvements that are expected but do not arrive. Well that's what I've seen in these years of play.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

EXACTLY that\s the problem. After I play BNS in UK (work place for me , not home) I got much lower DPS than when I played at home with 60-70 ms. I was like " wtf, the class was nerfed after few months of not playing??" This game needs something done. This is just so stupid.  Something outside of game gear and skills affects your overall DAMAGE INSIDE THE GAME,and I am not talking 60ms vs 600 ms, I am talking 60 ms vs 140 ms

23 hours ago, Psylokke said:

Grimoir #1 NC fanboi back at it. I swear dude, you should probably ask NC West for a raise, you are working hard lately.

I see you never replied to, nor quoted, nor even mentioned my post some weeks back which dealt with this exact issue. Let me go ahead and quote it for you again.

Care to reply?

Not a fanboi,l but i am at least giving honest answers and dont sugar coat things like most people expect. Its normal that the ping spikes a bit during the busiest hours. also unless you have black on white stated from the company that all the servers you mention of those other games are in the same location  / room / building i would not mention it even.

1 hour ago, Psylokke said:

VPN and ping reducer programs most always use Dallas servers as the choice for NC Soft games, because it's the closest ones to the servers. Perhaps that's what you mean?

No, I mean the servers are physically located in Dallas. Or so I've been told; I've never been there and am not an expert on common knowledge, but I lived in Austin most of my life and am pretty sure the servers aren't there.

Archived