Sign in to follow this  
bobylol

Shadow Destroyer Simplified Mode Useless

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, bobylol said:

Simple mode for shadow destroyer is so useless because it keep spamming warth which is low damage.

Simplified Mode is useless on most of the classes. There's only Few Classes that is worth using it, On Most of the Classes you will lose DPS using it if you have lower ping, but if you have high Ping, it can actually help you more then doing it yourself. 

Edited by SayhaSeer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
38 minutes ago, SayhaSeer said:

Simplified Mode is useless on most of the classes. There's only Few Classes that is worth using it, On Most of the Classes you will lose DPS using it if you have lower ping, but if you have high Ping, it can actually help you more then doing it yourself. 

thats the entire point the mode was introduced, toi help people with high ping and people which have issues / disabilities. It should not givbe you the same dps as someone who presses keys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bobylol   

 I have 350 ms and that wrath spamming doesnt help at all,in fact im using bns buddy addon is realy great.But i dont wanna keep using bns buddy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Grimoir said:

thats the entire point the mode was introduced, toi help people with high ping and people which have issues / disabilities. It should not givbe you the same dps as someone who presses keys.

Simplified Mode will get Improved in Future Updates, There was never Stated it's for People with Issues / Disabilities, The Only thing was stated by NC on Stream is that the game is Input heavy game and Simplified Mode is to Help with that. There are Some Classes that performs same with Hand or Simplified Mode on Damage Wise and over time rest will be updated too.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The greatest problem with simple mode is that it is not customizable. Post BT shadow Des with VT badge and new bracelet would not want Wrath spam.  However Pre-BT Shadow Des with Tiger or Dragon bracelet definitely want Wrath as it flows with rotation and its the only thing that can proc Galeforce fast enough during willpower.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Belido   

shadow sin on simplified mode doesn't feel great either, that's why my alt joined the weak sin anonymous :playdumb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noalaa   
On 12/15/2018 at 8:50 AM, bobylol said:

Simple mode for shadow destroyer is so useless because it keep spamming warth which is low damage.

Except we don't get Wrath spam in SM on Shadow, except on Fury or Soulburn type mechs, so unless you are running a Wrath build with consistent Fury uptime, SM on Shadow Destro base only smooths the transition of Eradicate to Galeforce, it is quite simply the simplest Simple Mode there is. Maybe a Wrath/Fury build is an Earth base trait, I don't play Earth so I can't say. Literally you use SM as a Shadow Destro if you don't want to have to remember to press F every 3 Eradicates for Galeforce. If that's your thing, or you have high ping, then SM is for you. Since Shadow synergizes with Execute, you want to reduce it's CD and increase it's uptime to take advantage of the 4000% Shadow Storm buff on Execute, so I'm at a loss why you would run a Fury/Wrath build in Shadow (which is the ONLY time you would see an uptick Wrath spam). I'm not sure you know what you're talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bobylol   
On 12/18/2018 at 5:18 AM, Noalaa said:

Except we don't get Wrath spam in SM on Shadow, except on Fury or Soulburn type mechs, so unless you are running a Wrath build with consistent Fury uptime, SM on Shadow Destro base only smooths the transition of Eradicate to Galeforce, it is quite simply the simplest Simple Mode there is. Maybe a Wrath/Fury build is an Earth base trait, I don't play Earth so I can't say. Literally you use SM as a Shadow Destro if you don't want to have to remember to press F every 3 Eradicates for Galeforce. If that's your thing, or you have high ping, then SM is for you. Since Shadow synergizes with Execute, you want to reduce it's CD and increase it's uptime to take advantage of the 4000% Shadow Storm buff on Execute, so I'm at a loss why you would run a Fury/Wrath build in Shadow (which is the ONLY time you would see an uptick Wrath spam). I'm not sure you know what you're talking about.

what i mean is it start spamming wrath when using fury on sm mode,its a dps loss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noalaa   
On 12/22/2018 at 9:20 PM, bobylol said:

what i mean is it start spamming wrath when using fury on sm mode,its a dps loss.

Except, again, Fury is 6 seconds and has a 30 second CD even with a CD buff (45 seconds without it). 12 seconds/ minute is hardly spam in a SM rotation AND depending on your Bracelet, Wrath adds 1200% to your Galeforce damage, through the Divinity proc (and even without it any loss would be negligible due to faster GF procs). Since you should get 3 GF in total during Fury, that would not be a net loss. In either case Fury allows you to proc more Galeforce attacks. Again, I'm not sure you know what you're talking about. I'd have to see your gear to know more though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this