please add banned feature on cross dungeon server

Yam88

I'm enjoying playing PVE in this game I do dungeons lot but since this game are F2P, so many toxic players on cross dungeon,if you can add feature banned people from loby or maybe when you got kick you need 2-3 mins for enter the same loby, coz I always getting toxic players who enter high demand gear using low level gear, when I kick those players they keep getting back and out its really annoying it prevent other people to enter, so if we can banned people from that loby that would be helpfull. please add this feature. thanks

According to the devs, this sort of functionality would require a rack of servers with 500GHz photon cpus in order to not drag down the f8 system. We have discussed this frequently in the past until they gave us a hard not. We will just have to live with the toxicity and keep kicking. Just send them the invoice for your new keyboard when your old one wears out from constant kicking and other management functions around the f8.

well as many already stated in here, anyone who got the group leader flag is OK to kick out anyone in group for no reason, as game allow this. So i think it's not a perfect, but a fair deal to have the mechanics to re-join a group. And well game allows it, so it must be OK....

PS: and no, personally  I only team up for dungeons I am rather overpowered for....

Actually a simple solution to this would be to have the block feature well block players from joining the lobbies you make. Say as a example, Player A made and lobby then Player B came along, started spewing hateful messages or anything that people really shouldn't have to tolerate. Player A blocks the person as he would anyone else, however now the blocked player B is unable to join any lobby Player A is apart of or creates.

Some of course could abuse this by blocking random players they deem not worthy to run dungeons with but at the same time it will also cut out a lot of the harassment that players need to endure because support may find its not bad enough to consider a ban for.

I'm enjoying being a brainless rightclick tower, but since some people don't own oil fields or doesn't unplug their granny for gear their gear is pretty low & this annoys me because they apparently want to play the game too, I don't like this, only awakened grand hongmoon starbreaker dragon oath weapon stage 9+ people should be able to join my party. When I kick them they rejoin my lobby even though they're only hm 18 & it's stopping all the oil princes from joining my party, please add a ban feature.

storyline gear is enough for everything up to ssm/hh, raven 3 + solak accs is enough for rt/st. though I agree the average players skill level is down the gutter compared to 2 years ago, this applies to all players not only storyline players.

1 hour ago, LuIius said:

storyline gear is enough for everything up to ssm/hh, raven 3 + solak accs is enough for rt/st. though I agree the average players skill level is down the gutter compared to 2 years ago, this applies to all players not only storyline players.

Then why those ppl try to repeatedly join the VT gear parties instead of making their own raven 3+solak accs group for RT/ST?

17 minutes ago, Dlacik said:

Then why those ppl try to repeatedly join the VT gear parties instead of making their own raven 3+solak accs group for RT/ST?

because how many raven 3 solak players are there? it's not like there's an infinite supply of storyline people looking to do dungeons, & no one above raven 3 will join a raven 3 for rt/st there's just no trust.

Archived