Shattered Masts' Daily Quest

FreezyWolf

I'm sure this has been brought up before, but it'd be nice if the daily quest at the Shattered Masts dungeon could be changed so that we have to defeat the boss at the end. The current daily quest can be completed a few minutes after entering the dungeon, which means most players will leave before getting to the long (yet rather fun) air-dashing area. If you arrive late to the party, then you'll have to do the dungeon again in order to complete the daily quest. 

There may be some players who simply enjoy doing the dungeon, even without the daily quest. Not only because of the possible costume drops, but because the ending cutscene is pretty cool. It's a nice way to replay one of the story battles without having to make a new character. I actually like the dungeon since it features two of my favorite NPCs: Poharan and Hae Mujin.

Not sure, but I really do hope NCSoft would change it soon.

22 hours ago, Draknalor said:

Can't you just solo it tho? Since it's very low content that's not even updated to level 55.

Maybe, but there are people who like to team up for dungeons even if they're easy. Why else would high-leveled players join parties for Cold Storage, Heaven's Mandate, Lair of the Frozen Fang, etc. instead of soloing them?

15 hours ago, FreezyWolf said:

Not sure, but I really do hope NCSoft would change it soon.

Maybe, but there are people who like to team up for dungeons even if they're easy. Why else would high-leveled players join parties for Cold Storage, Heaven's Mandate, Lair of the Frozen Fang, etc. instead of soloing them?

It takes longer to go out of F8 then windstride to zaiwei and go into them that way, than to just que for them inside the lobby.

Archived