Pets account bound or trade worthy using item from cash shop like outfits tickets.

LoliDolly

Ok so i know someone will bash this idea and i also know some people are unhappy about having to use pet packs to upgrade the pet alone to ultimate. Thats not what this is about for me. I get the having to use pet packs despite it being annoying.

Nope my issue is why not make the pets tradable with your characters using something like the tickets we use for mailing outfits. I have a couple of characters i really wish to delete but the main thing stopping me is the pets i have for the auras. I know the moment i delete these characters NC-soft will come along and say "hey you can now trade your pets (not the auras) between your characters". This is the luck i have with this game. I dont think they will lose any money over this if anything they still will make money on pets and they could make even more money on the tickets to mail the pets to other characters and at the end of the day everyone is happy.

13 minutes ago, MassiveEgo said:

I don't see what's stopping you from making a low level stats pet (the gear item), put a pet skin on it, port it to another toon, then separate.

is that possible? I knew the auras were tradable at low levels, just didnt think it would be with the pet skin :shy:i will have to try that

3 minutes ago, LoliDolly said:

is that possible? I knew the auras were tradable at low levels, just didnt think it would be with the pet skin :shy:i will have to try that

nope not possible "glamoured items are not tradable" is what i get -shrugs- was worth a try

Archived