Soul Badge for Frost Soul Fighter

FreezyWolf

You can see them at Mushin Tower. Next to the Trial Arena/Tower of Infinity entrance.

And Frost SF's used to use Alluvion or Blue Moon at the beginning, but I don't know what they use right now. You can search for guides or look up at F11 and see what the top ones are using.

1 hour ago, FreezyWolf said:

Cool, thanks. Blue moon seems more appealing since I use breeze kick often, but limitless is also tempting...

Limitless is Alluvion+Sagewood. And yeah, it's pretty good. Especially after the rework on Z. I would say that Alluvion is better than Bluemoon right now. Since you will be able to cast more froststorms during Z and soulburn.

You can buy them with Solar Energy, I made the mistake half an year ago to buy with money, now you can buy any of them with solar energy. If u are ungeared, blue moon will be much better than alluvion. After you gear, you can change as you do not depend that much on 2+ F chi regen and can just use move 2 as gap closer only

8 minutes ago, SanDilau said:

You can buy them with Solar Energy, I made the mistake half an year ago to buy with money, now you can buy any of them with solar energy. If u are ungeared, blue moon will be much better than alluvion. After you gear, you can change as you do not depend that much on 2+ F chi regen and can just use move 2 as gap closer only

Well, this is true. But I don't really like to recommend temporary things. And if he has the hongmoon skill for the RMB, he won't need that extra focus.

7 minutes ago, Richtofen said:

Well, this is true. But I don't really like to recommend temporary things. And if he has the hongmoon skill for the RMB, he won't need that extra focus.

well, blue moon is not that bad because if you miss doing a perfect V press at perfect time, is like you do an extra chi useless, so it will be the same as 2+f. blue moon is not that big of a loss in dps and can easily get you around a lot as you can easily fit a 2+f to gain that extra chi. I would definitely start with blue moon until i am raven 9 +

Archived