New ideas

Denisa

Hi I have some useful ideas how you could improve Blade and Soul game for us, players. Can you please create an eshop for all the clothes that have ever been created, I think players will appreciate it because other games also have eshops and players can buy everything they want for clothing please consider this. Then there is a premium account I think the effects that are going behind us when we run should be free and not charged due to a premium account.  Blade and Soul is a great game with different effects and this is an effect which is awesome but it should be free. Please consider it.  I have an idea how to make the game more animated. Please create animals on which, we could ride and walk/ use on the map, in game. I can imagine riding on tigers and yawning it maybe I think that players will appreciate something new in the game like alive animals around with a new update please consider it for us, your players to make the game a bit more enjoyable. That would be great! Thanks Denisa

Archived