Nebula stones and Evolving Weapons

TeuPaiTemBigode

This was a ticket i send about 2 days ago to the support however they said that they couldn't help me because it wasn't their area. I just want your opinion on this to clarify with myself if I'm bitching to much about the game.

"I am here to clarify, with your excellencies, the following subject: I ask you - this in relation to the current event, and more precisely to the nebula stones - if the purpose of these is not to replace the main material. For example, I want to evolve my raven weapon 9 to aransu weapon 3, and for that, in case the event was not available, I would have to use a Hive Queen's Rage, but the idea I got is that with the nebula stones, this main item would be substracted by these, and you, deceptively, make the player get that idea, however, when you look closely, you see that this is not the case. In past times nebula stones have been used, in addition to reducing costs, to replace specific items such as Forging Orbs or Xanos Discs. Why does this event differ from previous events? Is it because the evolution involves an item that can only be acquired in a raid? I wish you could answer the matter with clarity, which, honestly, you didn't in the previous tickets."

You are missunderstanding the event.

Nebula stones work the same as they always did, they only reduce the amount of materials needed but the core material needed to evolve from one weapon path to the next was always needed.  Forging orbs and xanos discs were used to evolve a weapon, but it was still a weapon in the same path so Baleful stage 1 to baleful stage 12 or seraph stage 1 to seraph stage 12. But if you would evolve from Baleful to Raven, Raven to Aransu you still need the weapon core as you are moving from one path to another.

It has nothing to do that the item comes from raid or not, even if the item would be a dungeon drop you would still need it. Also i think the sealed version of the item you need is really cheap on marketplace.

On 13/12/2018 at 5:49 AM, Grimoir said:

It has nothing to do that the item comes from raid or not, even if the item would be a dungeon drop you would still need it. Also i think the sealed version of the item you need is really cheap on marketplace.

But I wish they removed the HQ item requirement.

That ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ is still expensive.

On 12/16/2018 at 7:04 PM, Septy said:

Pfft clan and friends.

BNS is the ultimate single player game that pretends to be an mmo.

You login, press ctrl f, f8, lfp, open a bunch of daily boxes and log off

then by your logic you should not have the raid weapon.

1 hour ago, Ketsura said:

I'm in a clan, and they have raids static, it's VT, ppl dont go out their static.

What world u living in?

then sorry to say but your clan is a shitty one. the way my clan does it is: We have a "static" and gear our mains first.

Then once people get all they have we take other members to get them their items, then we focus on gearing alts.

We all rotate and help eachother out. If your clan only has a static and doesnt want to take any other guild members then they are selfish and you should find a better one.

Unless they have problems still clearing it and its still learning runs then i can understand but if they clear it easily and just dont want to take anyone else, they arent a clan worth staying in.

5 hours ago, Grimoir said:

then sorry to say but your clan is a shitty one. the way my clan does it is: We have a "static" and gear our mains first.

Then once people get all they have we take other members to get them their items, then we focus on gearing alts.

We all rotate and help eachother out. If your clan only has a static and doesnt want to take any other guild members then they are selfish and you should find a better one.

Unless they have problems still clearing it and its still learning runs then i can understand but if they clear it easily and just dont want to take anyone else, they arent a clan worth staying in.

If you say so, please invite to your wonderful clan.

Since he's the one who is diferent.

Archived