Suggestions that will be ignored

ShadowSaga

I know this is useless but still...

1. Keep the current log in launcher but if you lose connection to the game's server, it shouldn't close the game, it should just send you back to the title screen like when the game launched. That way you'll save time if you got DC while doing a dungeon, raid, pvp BG. It isn't so hard to do, i don't know why the game should close itself, that's pretty stupid to be honest. 

2. In F8 after recruiting your party members, there should be an option to decide if you want to appear inside or outside the dungeon after leaving lobby to speed things up, the same can be applied at the character screen selection, to decide if you want to appear in server map or just go directly to F8.

3. There are a few cases when cold storage or heavens mandate are on the Daily Challenge and you lfp but sometimes only one person shows up and decides to enter just to leave the party afterwards and the pt is disolved, so you have to go back to lobby and lfp again, that shouldn't happen, it should just show that you're the only one in the pt, like when you do raids, so that way you can recruit even if the person left. 

4. Add an option for training dummies to pop up wherever you are, so you won't have to go to mushin's tower to practice, instead you can practice wherever you like it. 

5. I don't know if the Asian servers still have this option, but when i played CN i remember there was a voice chat option that you can enable or disable. And i know what you're thinking... "that will just make the game full of toxic people making noises for no reason or whatever" but you have to admit that it would be pretty useful in BG for strategies when there's no time to type o draw. And like i wrote, you can enable or disable one specific person if it's being too annoying, he can still speak, but you won't hear it. Not everybody uses discord or any other voice chat programs and sometimes you just need to say things fast and can't afford the time to add people on discord and invite them to your server f they are not on your clan.

6. Increase duel arena HP. This is something that i personally feel the game needs, i'm pretty sure many players think one combo kill isn't enjoyable, the fight ends so fast that you feel like you just repeated the previous fight over and over again, you do your combo and the player is dead, ok, nice, but is it really that fun? specially when not everyone plays on the same region or have the same ping and if the other player has 50-80 ms and you used your escape, you can just sit an relax because you know you're already ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed. Unless, if combos can't completely drain your HP, let's say a full combo would drain 60% of your HP, that would still be a huge damage dealt to you but there's still chance for you to turn things around, that would be more enjoyable. Some players would like it and others won't, but that's to debate. 

And that's it, those are the things i would like to be changed in this game. Feel free to give your opinions, knowing NCSOFT won't even care.

• Amraith changed the title to Suggestions that will be ignored

1. you loose connection, means the anti-cheat and client disconnet. This is normal. no point to change

2. Its fine as is. If you wanna do other things you can recruit through F7 on the server

3. Those dungeons can easily be soloed with 950 AP....instead of a part do it solo

4. Pointless idea. Training dummies do not even display your actual dps. I rather they invest the time into something usefull than this needless suggestion.

5. NC already stated we will not get the voice option ever. and its good this way.

6. Duel arena is gear equalized. If you really get 1 shot there you are just plain bad.

Honestly all the things you list are literally useless and pointless...

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

1. you loose connection, means the anti-cheat and client disconnet. This is normal. no point to change

2. Its fine as is. If you wanna do other things you can recruit through F7 on the server

3. Those dungeons can easily be soloed with 950 AP....instead of a part do it solo

4. Pointless idea. Training dummies do not even display your actual dps. I rather they invest the time into something usefull than this needless suggestion.

5. NC already stated we will not get the voice option ever. and its good this way.

6. Duel arena is gear equalized. If you really get 1 shot there you are just plain bad.

Honestly all the things you list are literally useless and pointless...

1. Many games send you back to the title screen and the anti-cheat keeps working when the connection is back.

2. It's not fine as it is and adding that isn't much trouble.

3. When you're a new player you won't solo it, since you're still learning about the game and skills rotation, so adding that option is no biggie.

4. Might be pointless to you, but sometimes going to mushing and practice there is annoying since there are other practicing aswell and all you need is to focus on your thing without distractions.

5. We all know NCWEST doesn't care about anything to improve the game, since all they need is to keep milking whales but still, would be a good idea. 

6. Everybody knows it's balanced. Still you can get killed in less than 5 seconds and there's no fun in that for both players. I can tell you that killing someone that fast is boring really boring, makes me want to fight 3 or 4 times and leave arena, so i would love to have longer fights and less repetitive combos. 

1. That's called optimization.

2. If you would appear inside the dungeon it wouldn't reset.

3. Remove white orbs cause they seem pointless now... Outdated content.

4. Put Training dummies in each town. or go f12 and train there cause ccs work on them.

5. It wont be applied because Koreans don't have it and since we use Korean client and not Chinese one we sadly can't have it... Unles we happen to ask Tencent nicely...

6. Eh it's fine how it is just make sure it's not SSD sided and remove the people that have 11 alts in ladder...

3 hours ago, ShadowSaga said:

1. Many games send you back to the title screen and the anti-cheat keeps working when the connection is back.

2. It's not fine as it is and adding that isn't much trouble.

3. When you're a new player you won't solo it, since you're still learning about the game and skills rotation, so adding that option is no biggie.

4. Might be pointless to you, but sometimes going to mushing and practice there is annoying since there are other practicing aswell and all you need is to focus on your thing without distractions.

5. We all know NCWEST doesn't care about anything to improve the game, since all they need is to keep milking whales but still, would be a good idea. 

6. Everybody knows it's balanced. Still you can get killed in less than 5 seconds and there's no fun in that for both players. I can tell you that killing someone that fast is boring really boring, makes me want to fight 3 or 4 times and leave arena, so i would love to have longer fights and less repetitive combos. 

1. Many games like which? list some examples

2. It is fine as it is. If yo0u dont want to wait for a full party just enter with 2 people and recruit from inside the dungeon via LFg. simple.

3. Those dungeons have nearly no mechanics, Any player thats new and completed the story will have no issues clearing those as he will be even over geared for those dungeons.

4. there is a HM training room for that practice. that was the entire point it was introduced.

5. thats not true, they answered that we would not get the voice feature and they also clearly explained it why, and their reasons are perfectly reasonable.

6. People that get killed in 5 sec are people that havve no idea how to pvp and waste their escaped in unnecessary crap. dont blame the game for lack of someones skill. Longer fights depend on player skill, if someone is plain bad he will be killed in 5 sec. if someone is good the match cant take up to the timer ending by points win.

1. The problem is that when you create new connection after losing one, the new connection is not authenticated. You need to go through login procedure to authenticate new connection and login procedure in BnS is part of launcher. The games that return you to title screen have their login form there.

4 hours ago, Grimoir said:

3. Those dungeons have nearly no mechanics, Any player thats new and completed the story will have no issues clearing those as he will be even over geared for those dungeons.

That's not true for cold storage. Stacking defense and the freezing mechanic will cause them to hit the enrage timer unless they can perfectly juggle the robots.

9 hours ago, Grimoir said:

1. Many games like which? list some examples

Cabal online is one of them, which is a pretty shitty game if you ask me, if they can do it, NCSOFT can too, World Of Warcraft has it too and many others, i won't make a huge list, but of course that it can be done, it's so simple.

Archived