Den of Ancients Guide

Shiro

• 1 month later...

Good guide, the first 2 bosses i like the most, but because of last boss i don't event want to hear about that dungeon let alone do it, the most frustrating and INFURIATING about that boss are unremovable debuffs and they even stack each other the thing about i hate about solo dungeons are the lack of difficulty, if they think that adding unremovable debuffs that kill you if get hit a few times then they know s**t about difficulty in solo dungeon and they keep doing that stupid stuff, first was Yungsang then Master Hong and nou at Den, even Yoharan had that spinning blade that puts you a debuff that is unremovable but the thing there she does not use it that often as the others to be a problem. 

PS. Still haven't made a clear of that dungeon, i had a friend cleared it for me just to be there...

• 4 weeks later...

This dung is one of the most cancerous ones yet. Not only they made it hard as but the drop rate for the gloves is none existent. Just for your info, I cleared it 10times in a row and been doing daily for a few weeks now. No gloves in sight

• 4 months later...

There need to be another way to buy the glove from here.. The drop rate is stupid low and to think you need two total to max your Skyreach glove is rediculous.. not to mention that I need one to even turn the imperial usable. This is painful for me to repeat. Im 50% into buying the prophecy bracelet that I never intended on farming at all.. Zero interest in that bracelet because I hate the rng here. and Because the new glove needs the mao glove I have to come here... and im about to buy the prophecy without a mao glove drop that i actually want..