Seriously, Secret house boxes dissappears as you fight-___-

qqqq1

i always suspected tht boxes dissappears from the dummies because after killing all of them , i look back and said there should be more, i dont have time to pick up boxes while fighting a million dummies messing up my fps while am at it. i sometime accidntally hit the boss, or another set of mobs  come in on me ...this time i accidentally attack the boss, and while fighting him on a low gear char fresh out story when i came back to collect my boxes they disappeared i was like um what on earth , those boxes should stay on ground for at least the whole duration u in there at least. such a good event but as always stabbing us in the back with a cold knife dipped in alcohol. i only managed to get 1 box from the last room out of around 6 . sad

whats the point of doing tower of memory, if u only get like 1 token from it like seriously the loot box is not that good to begin with, tbh  u shoudl gt at least 3 from towr memory and daily offer 3, so if i dont do daily i will not get a decent reward from this event. i stop doing tower of memory for this reason. i cant be doing 3 set of stuff per day , if i choose to do only event i should be able to keep up. always messing up things -____-

and as always bg match making is such a mess its really scary to do bg for this week whole night i was on the downside of gear team with other team half incinerator  3s and 9s and df . while am df 9 and people looking for me to carry :( and i was 1300 the whole night. its really not the match making alone is like 2 set of 2 ppl qing together on the same team ...they all incinerator its so scary

i did it 11 times and have not seen them disappear yet and i usually wait for all the dummies to gather up around me then use an AOE type skill. They dont even do any damage to you really I had a ton hitting on me with no damage loss hardly. AOE comes in handy to kill them fast

well i saw them disappear today, i dont like the fact that they do tho, like what if i lag,, have to afk, or something , i lure them together and kill but i cant lure too much as fps drops hard when i do...they just ned to remove it not killing anybody , thats just being plain out difficult and sneaky throwing away ppls loot like that .

wow lets throw away loot while he fighting he will never know ....i pcik up loot after killing everything so i lost other loots am not aware of in the past, i bet others or losing too....-------____________________----- fix it

some people are not aware that they do disappear and kill everything before picking it up and i doubt they told them in stream that u need to ,the last rooom u kill whats already in the room and then glod bronze and silver sets run out on u , i dont have time to take boxes up, and sometime i hit boss by mistake and have to do the boss fight , on a low gear toon its not exactly a 10 second fight ....most time am lazy to send gems and yolo but fair is fair let the loot stay not doing anybody any good taking them away

look what happen  when people were doing fishing event, and the loot goes away in a short time , its basically what they doing now and being difficult about it, stop stealing ppls loot, this can happen on the last room where things get crazy ...

Archived