Holiday Treasure Trove Incorrectly Listed Grand Phoenix Costume Set

Liinxy

• NCSOFT

Hello all,

The Holiday Treasure Trove preview article and livestream incorrectly stated that the Grand Phoenix Costume Set would be included in the Treasure Trove rewards. That was an oversight on our part and to say sorry, we’re sending 15 Treasure Trove keys to all players who purchased at least 1 Holiday Treasure Trove Key from the Hongmoon Store before 5:00 p.m. PST December 6/01:00 UTC December 7. Those keys will be delivered by 11:00 a.m. PST/19:00 UTC December 7.

5 minutes ago, Ghazy said:

Lol 15 keys i spend much more for this Illusions and got scammed for this i would not Trove if i know they Illusions are not in the trove i would better sell my Ncoins for gold.What a waste of money for me.

what are you even talking about? the skill illusions are in trove and quite common even. Grand Phoenix they refer to is a costume.

They are not in this Trove the Weapon Illusion from Gradn Phoenix and shock caller they told us this would be in the trove on the life stream and in the Trove news they know they did a big misstake on this case

I’m sorry but I don’t think this is okay. When people have bought hundreds and up into the thousands of keys, spent thousands of gold and you try and compensate them with 15 keys, the same as someone who bought one key?! How is that okay?! Compensation, absolutely. But make it percentage based. 

• NCSOFT

Hello everyone, 

We have distributed the the 15 Treasure Trove Keys to all eligible players. If you were eligible and do not see them available please let us know and submit a ticket to our support department. 

Thank you!

This is such a slap in the face. 15 keys to compensate trying for something and using 600 keys to do so? Yet you give the same compensation to those who paid for 49 NCoin/HMCoin for one key, as those who spent hundreds of dollars in trying to receive something that you promised? How is that okay? You could've at least made this percentage based, ie 5 keys for one key purchased, 20 keys for 50 keys purchased, 50 keys for 100 keys purchased etc, for those who paid quite a substantial amount of money for something you made an 'oopsy' over.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Kumikuro:

This is such a slap in the face. 15 keys to compensate trying for something and using 600 keys to do so?

Excuse me for being that curious, did you actually spend 600 keys for the chance of the costume or is it this an example? 

Archived