Forums

BnS will not start after initial pop-up

Si, Cant start the game anymore. after the white box. nothing via 64 bit. i switched to 32 bit and then the blade and soul logo characters pop and nothing.

Stays just like that with a loading icon if i hover mouse. Few days ago was fine. After update. unable to get on.

I tried compatibility and nothing. I did file repair and even re installing the ncsoft launcher.

Any ideas or tips?

Best idea and tip to be quite blunt and truthful is to unuistall and pick another game that the staff and so called GM s that answer tickets submitted give a dam.

it is never the games fault and never a problem of the game. It’s either your system, your isp or something that you have done .

For me I simply updated with the patch and now keep getting error 200 nothing has changed on my system my system was working before the patch and I haven’t changed isp but it’s still my fault and game time etc will not be compensat d a bit ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ for a premium member that will teach me for paying for this crap.

when I initially came back I had around 7 days or more worth of problems before I could actually get into the game and it turned out to be xigncode problem and needed a full install. Couldn’t asscees my account as password renewal wasn’t working again this as my fault. No sign of any compensation or even apologies always your problem nothing to do,with game or staff.

seriously just delete and go play GW2 or POE o LOTRO ingact anyother mmorpg or online game that I can still play from my current system online now only not BnS and its my fault........makes me cringe lol

Archived