Is this really the best idea of boss difficulty on solo dungeons?

FlCosmin

So here i was, waiting to do the new solo dungeon Den of the Ancients, passed through first 2 bosses, was quite a fun with those, struggled a bit but fun none of the less and there i was at the 3th boss, now things where heating up, i start the battle and get my but kicked hard from getting hit a few times, after several tries and deaths i was checking the debuff that it keeps stacking on me, and what do you know, it was Damage over Time bullshit again without any means of removing it, is this really the best way of increasing the difficulty NCSoft? is this really the only thing you can do? copy and paste from Yungsang then to Master Hong and now this? what that does it destroys the enjoyment of doing the dungeon and increasing the frustration....

Sorry but mmo's in general are like virtual jobs. and as with all jobs, you're not allowed to have any fun doing anything. if you're not "hardcore" and spend every second playing after you grind your "real life" job, and spending your whole paycheck for convenience, you're out of luck pal.

So true. It is up to you whether you will take the bait or not.  NC has to continue adding more complexities and cater to the hard cores and keep making this a job that will compete with your real life.  And no, this is not an entertainment.

3 hours ago, LaraCrowler said:

Only one fail, only one ping spike = 6 to 8 stacks eating near 30k of your life per second for 30 sec. This game more insane each passing day. 

Thats because you got hit from her weapon with a specific attack which is multi hit. Most of her attacks are single hit, which means you only get 1 stack.

She's quite easy once you got used to her retarded RNG pattern (4 in total). Basically just know when and how to iframe certain attacks, thats all.

• 2 weeks later...

The difficulty is ok in my mind. I think Blade and Sould is pretty brainless, because its all about kd or daze or knock up. Boring to the death. Also having to fight as a melee is also very idiotic because it could be really more interesting not to have melee like fights only. But ok, one can deal with it if he/she wants. But now comes what bns is really really bad at, the rng. Unfortunately they added rng again to the mech, as if there is nothing else to create surprise. Why not using some kind of AI? Like in TOI (there of course bns ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed up again, as the order of the enemies was rng again which simply did not work). But ok, it could have been one of the more interesting ones but its rng, so roll the dice. 

Archived