Nenuviel

Buying Stuff From F10 and Not receiving it

Nenuviel   

Like the title implies people buying stuff from F10 and still waiting and yet nothing comes.. usually this happends when its maint like these but usually not that long there's no info about it or anything just i was wondering if anyone else also has this issue and if is there anyone that already got his/hers stuff yet?

Amraith   

Hello Nenuviel,

What currency are you using ? NCOIN or HM Coin?

Regards,

Amraith

puck844   

I'm not getting mine either.. also my applied code reward doesn't come up in game. I bought mine with NCOIN

Edited by puck844

Rhiakath   

Same issue, but in this case hongmoon coin (free jackpot and premium trove key, to be exact) - when I try to rebuy them, I get message that I exceeded the daily/account limit, but there's nothing in mailbox yet (it's been over 30 min)

Nenuviel   
4 minutes ago, Amraith said:

Hello Nenuviel,

What currency are you using ? NCOIN or HM Coin?

Regards,

Amraith

I used both and still nothing...

Amraith   

Hello again,

Thank you for your reports. We're currently looking into the issue. Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

Please try to relog and check your in-game mail box.

Regards,

Amraith

MantisxD   

i had same problem but untill i went through all my 12 chars it apeared. it seems it just server lag after update with mail inventory and it lags behind with new items we had this problem with almost every update where you need new items from f10 like trove stuff :D

Xiaosia   

I bought  treasure trove expan. and all items just appeared in my mailbox, had same issue. Its lag  , too many ppl are online.

Edited by Xiaosia

Same here, I Claimed Free Trove Key and Jackpot, but haven't Received, Not arrived in Box Either, Even though I receive everything else Just fine, just those 2 items Disappeared 

EDIT: Nvm Received as I Posted this lul.

Edited by SayhaSeer

Sihky   

I redeem the Holiday Bash Gift Pack and i received the 7 day premium membership but not the rest of the gift (Holiday Bash Costume , Holiday Bash Adornment...) it's only lag or maybe i'm missing something? The gift should be in the mailbox, right?