Desia

Issues logging in. Multiple Errors

Astarae   
On 12/15/2018 at 8:40 AM, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings,

Please feel fee to submit a ticket to our Support team, so they can help you trouble shoot.

You can submit a ticket here: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us

Like the one I submitted over a day ago and ... submitted under separate subject since it's not the same error of disconnecting after pin page

Edited by Astarae
different bug

Yasu   

I am experiencing the same issue suddenly. No matter what I do it isn't resolving itself.

Grimoir   
9 hours ago, Yasu said:

I am experiencing the same issue suddenly. No matter what I do it isn't resolving itself.

Are you using any ping boosters such as wtfast?

Astarae   

Last week I was able to login for 1 whole week, then the MS updates came and the game won't let me to the pin page.

Last week, I tried it after installing a, freeware, 3rd party font-rendering prog, to change the way your fonts render -- on the PC, to look more like what I'm told they look like on the Mac.  I installed the 32 & 64-bit which both install a service to make sure newly loaded apps get the new lib.  After those installed, I was able to login to BnS all last week, but after nearly a 2-month forced hiatus, I'd even forgotten rotations and didn't try much beyond my main (gunner).  Said hi to a few folk, did a few dailies and weeklies.

A little testing...if either one of the font services was loaded (32 or 64 bit), I was able to get to the pin-page and login.  IF I stopped both

of the services (providing a cleaner environment), the game wouldn't come up.  Imagine that -- needing to load a 3rd-party font

lib to make the game work.

Then got a notice for Microsoft updates over the weekend.  Nothing but security patches for an update of the remote desktop -- nothing that should affect any game.  Ha.  So of course, nothing I do now, lets me back into the game.

It's too bad this game has no technical support -- it has general PC support, but no one who can trace the client to see why it is stopping,   No one who can send a test-client so they can tell where it stops.  Sadder  is that NCSoft doesn't even care  because it affects too few people.  

My life still feels incredibly empty w/o BnS -- considering how much I was in the game, its not surprising.  

At least I know its a game bug that they aren't interested in fixing -- dependent on whether I have other programs running in the background (not like some games that *don't* want you have things running in background, the only week this year where I could access the game was due to

having such a prog memory resident.  

As one of the more drastic steps -- I even reinstalled Windows to reset things as an upgrade-install, which didnt help at all.  Very lovely!  :-(

Hi all!

Astara