Give us the free Soul exchange please.

ThisIsMadness

I really think it would be time that this happens. Japan has it, i dont know if any other server has it, but i think as EU/NA servers we really deserve it since you keep killing us with oil requirements for every single f-ing new item, You also screwed up completely Oil crafting with requiring 20 moonstone crystals as the highest used material in game and hardest to get (pve way).

So oils for soul, oils for heart, oils for mystic badge + now again oils for soul badge.

The biggest reason why this change would be needed is because of the things like speed runs in TOI/Hong etc.. and in general to give people chance to test theire dps multiple times with different souls so they can see what soul would really fit theire class/playstyle best.

As as player that likes to play all the way with low cd soul, its simply not worth for me to use Oil just to switch the damn soul to long one to get 1 brilliant token from end of season.

And then 1 more oil to go back to low cd, and thats thats just wrong. I think its really BS that Soul exchange needs oil in general, just to eat extra gold from players for absolutely stupid reason.

57 minutes ago, ThisIsMadness said:

I really think it would be time that this happens. Japan has it, i dont know if any other server has it, but i think as EU/NA servers we really deserve it since you keep killing us with oil requirements for every single f-ing new item, You also screwed up completely Oil crafting with requiring 20 moonstone crystals as the highest used material in game and hardest to get (pve way).

So oils for soul, oils for heart, oils for mystic badge + now again oils for soul badge.

The biggest reason why this change would be needed is because of the things like speed runs in TOI/Hong etc.. and in general to give people chance to test theire dps multiple times with different souls so they can see what soul would really fit theire class/playstyle best.

As as player that likes to play all the way with low cd soul, its simply not worth for me to use Oil just to switch the damn soul to long one to get 1 brilliant token from end of season.

And then 1 more oil to go back to low cd, and thats thats just wrong. I think its really BS that Soul exchange needs oil in general, just to eat extra gold from players for absolutely stupid reason.

Some items make them money, you also can upgrade souls and other things if you focus on example...oil during events, farm dungeons for gold buy off market, farm basin or w/e and transmute your own. I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice but I'm also going to say that nothing says you have to have the best gear day 1 of when a new tier gets released unless of course you want to swipe that card and help support the game and company. Lets face it you though you can make easily 100+ gold a day every day per character that is somewhat geared (1.1k comes to mind for pretty much all of the dungeons) and that isn't saying you need to really gear them that much in order to supply your main character.

So while it might suck, it could be much worst.

5 hours ago, ThisIsMadness said:

Japan, is ajapan, its a FULL P2W region. I rather the soul stays the same. If you want both that bad oyu could have used the previous events and get a secondary soul.

23 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Japan, is ajapan, its a FULL P2W region. I rather the soul stays the same. If you want both that bad oyu could have used the previous events and get a secondary soul.

You obviously have no idea what u sayin, so i will consider this as a nonsense answer. Yea i should totally have 2 max geared souls instead of 1 and switch it whenever i want into another one. Im not talking about pleb business here like you think, having awakened ascending + awakened energy lul. I mean that this should be done because of many good reasons. "I rather the soul stays the same" wth this even means?

1 hour ago, ThisIsMadness said:

You obviously have no idea what u sayin, so i will consider this as a nonsense answer. Yea i should totally have 2 max geared souls instead of 1 and switch it whenever i want into another one. Im not talking about pleb business here like you think, having awakened ascending + awakened energy lul. I mean that this should be done because of many good reasons. "I rather the soul stays the same" wth this even means?

Switching betwen souls is a luxury, its not a necessity, so you either take the one for burst or the one for sustained. And you can easily swap them with 1 oil. Thats called conveniance and if you want it you should pay for it.

also its not a nonsense answer, there you have weapons in F10 that you can buy which are better than grand celestial.

Archived