People afking Koldrak

Crickateer

Can something be done about this? Its getting ridiculous just did a koldrak where me and like 3 other people were the only ones doing all the work while everyone else hit the boss and ran into the lava to afk lazy the boss. They shouldn't get credit if they don't participate. Make it so you must do like 4 percent of the boss's hp or something. (Even baleful can do that)

It is a double edge sword, if they fix it you might end up not having enough people to enter it, if they don't you might burn more time doing it but at the same time you get better chest reward which by the look of patch notes increased chance for garnet which I'm sure will scale depending on chest you end up with based on damage but I may be wrong about the scaling part.

I do get what your issue is, we have the same topic being posted during some of the event dungeons where people want to act like kids say the event sucks, afk inside but get credit and complete it daily which, I'm sure we'll have some in the tower of memory coming tomorrow much like all of the afkers we had in the frozen firing range event. It is just something you / we have to deal with unless of course they treat it like battlegrounds where if you don't do anything or a certain amount of damage you get nothing, not even daily credit.

34 minutes ago, Crickateer said:

Can something be done about this? Its getting ridiculous just did a koldrak where me and like 3 other people were the only ones doing all the work while everyone else hit the boss and ran into the lava to afk lazy the boss. They shouldn't get credit if they don't participate. Make it so you must do like 4 percent of the boss's hp or something. (Even baleful can do that)

This is especially a problem if you are running more than one character and it takes so long because of afking on your first one that you end up missing on the second.  But I honestly don't see nc doing anything about this considering they haven't for normal dngs which has been going one since the beginning.

4 hours ago, Deadly Intent said:

This is especially a problem if you are running more than one character and it takes so long because of afking on your first one that you end up missing on the second.  But I honestly don't see nc doing anything about this considering they haven't for normal dngs which has been going one since the beginning.

Yea but there are more times to do it then just once, personally I wouldn't mind seeing them remove the whole only set times, have it be able to be done at anytime of day however limit it so u can only get 1 chest per character, 2 scales per character (like it is currently) daily. You will of course still run into issues about afkers but this way your not pressed on time minus non game stuff and can run all of your characters through it daily if you choose.

Archived