Can't wait can't wait. 

So excited ☺️☺️☺️

Edited by XoGabrielXo

RavTH   

I hope lyn warden was not a thing.

oh nvm hoped*

:/

Edited by RavTH

And I ask for it to be excluded from our patches. Either that or include it together with plans to bring the class to all other races.

12 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

And I ask for it to be excluded from our patches. Either that or include it together with plans to bring the class to all other races.

We'll get it most likely just because this is a Korean game and it is pretty popular over there (the lyns) which is why they get the warden as well. People said the same thing pretty much with the lyn getting gunner but it happened. I kinda wish they'd just get rid of the race locked classes and let you pick whatever you wanted / race to play. I mean who wouldn't want to see a Gon Male Summoner with a kitty?

Puril   

Yes pl0x  wanna see big muscular male gon waving staff *Aleeeee*   BAAAAM massive cat splatters on the ground causing 10 sec kd untabbable bwahahahaha.

MaiTraha   

Interesting video can't wait for next part of the story, I really wish they did not or do not bring lyn as Warden such a ridculous idea who wants to see a rat/rodent swinging a big ass sword around same reason you don't no lyn destroyers stupid dumb lame ass idea needs killing off now asap -.-

Arkdain   

so yunsang is back, i guess that blindfold is the ajanara what ever was called high monk and jinsoyun get kidnaped again.......what a surprise showing again how useless is our dear MC