New classes ideas thread

XxMoe

guys what about if we make the game add a new class like ninja with Shurikon (Big Star On His Back ) it will be so good and a lot of people love ninja if we add it to the game it may attract alot of player to the game i hope the support team add this new class 

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

Tera has it already. Plus we have an assasin.

Tera has two-handed sword class before BnS, and many other games do so, but it doesn't stop the latter having its own 2-handed sword class. This excuse doesn't make any sense at all.

But yeah, BnS Assassin is pretty much your Ninja with stealth and backstab, so I don't think they will developer another ninja class.

Hey guys. A lot of us have ideas of how the next classes should look like, and they should be, so I thought maybe make a single thread instead of each of us posting a new one every few days. So here are the classes I'd like to see:

An archer/crossbow class. If we get a crossbow then I hope it works like Bianca is DA.

A gunner-bm hybrid class. A pistol in one hand and a sword in the other.

A spear class.

I also hope the open more classes for the yun and gon. The npc characters in Valindria are proof that the yun can have warlocks and assassins added to them, and I don't see why it can't be done for the gon as well.   

Your thoughts? ideas?

assassin already exists in game.

and difference between Ninja and Assassin are very big

Ninja uses Short Sword/Kunais

Hashashin(Assassin) uses Daggers/Shurikens

So you want a Shuriken class then use Hashashin and not Ninja. :victory:
But you are in luck because in BnS your Hashashin can look like Ninja.

Here's some fact about Ninjas.

The Ninja were spies, advance scouts and guerilla raiders who often gathered advance intelligence whilst mingling with the enemy.

Their tactics were disguise, assassination, ambush, arson, explosives and poisons.

Now since BnS Assassin has this all after you reach level 45, all you ned is some outfit to look like a Spy.

and now you don't need to make new class since you will look like Ninja with Shurikens.

2 hours ago, RavTH said:

lyn warrior... how does that make sense? might aswell make Summmoner Cat as a Destroyer if devs start to ignore logic. Oh and let's make Jinsoyun Gon for a good change!

Totaly agree it doesnt make sence however it makes money  and thats why its introduced which is sad :(

Maybe a class that can summon automatons and buff/nerf them in order to switch different power gauges? Maybe some automatons that can be assigned to other party members and grand some ability or skill buff, while draining a bar of some sort on the mechanic/summoner. Or an Aura master that can cast fields with different positive+negative properties, which also drain a bar on the caster.

Archived