Just opt out Tower of Memory and make Hongsil's Secret Room drops two tokens by default

Kozuki

Save us players a lot of time if you do so, cuz ToM this year is just there to be a time-sinker that require too much efforts for too little rewards (5 minute run for a single token, unless you make boss DPS-able with normal means). Hongsil's Room, meanwhile, is the main star, with load of EXP rewards along with cosmetic drops, as well as extra chance for tokens.

Save ToM for another event.

as a pro ToM player I can tell you that

you can dps on First boss
use gun on 2nd boss

ignore fire/ice on adds and just use your wep on the adds and poharan it's faster.
This will oinly apply if they did not put some bad scaling system on the dungeons, if they didn't then you are free to dps them. (Just not 2nd boss)

8 hours ago, RavTH said:

as a pro ToM player I can tell you that

you can dps on First boss
use gun on 2nd boss

ignore fire/ice on adds and just use your wep on the adds and poharan it's faster.
This will oinly apply if they did not put some bad scaling system on the dungeons, if they didn't then you are free to dps them. (Just not 2nd boss)

I'm expecting the event to remain largely unchanged with the exception of the loot not being worth the effort. The two best events for mats, ToM 2 and T-Day event last year, they must have seen it screwed them out of cash so they ruined them. Look at this current event; they made it overly complex which literally nobody asked for.

11 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

I'm expecting the event to remain largely unchanged with the exception of the loot not being worth the effort. The two best events for mats, ToM 2 and T-Day event last year, they must have seen it screwed them out of cash so they ruined them. Look at this current event; they made it overly complex which literally nobody asked for.

don't forget Celestial Basin Festial for the 1k gold farms. :victory:

Archived