Please make atleast one single event without the need to do daily challenge

Miayu

It's getting too much, way too many events requiring daily challenge in a row now. I'm burned out. The events are 0% fun, just grind that takes too much time. Next event we will get 1 token from one event dungeon, 1 token from another event dungeon and 4 from daily challenge. Now imagine someone who has 11 chars and would like to try aim for max rewards, that would take far too much time to complete all. Why is it soooo hard to make the tokens a reward from the 2 event dungeons alone? I don't care if you'd make it less max tokens per day total then, just make it for example 2 tokens from one event dungeon and 2 from the other one. And none from the daily challenge. Some people won't have time to play 24/7, and if they want nice rewards (oils!), time efficiency reasons it is better to skip the event dungeons and only do daily challenge on multiple characters. That is saddening.

You keeps adding more and more items that require oils. People are forced to do events not because they really enjoy them (or maybe only the first 2 days, after that it's just grind where missing one day of dc could cost you an oil=stress), but because it's the best way to get oils. Could you please make a single event between the super grindy ones with only costume rewards for example, and just make better ways to farm evolved stones in game outside of events, that would be far more preferable.

8 minutes ago, BeautyKraze said:

well .. all the events were not suppose to aid the pple who have "11 alts" .. but it's for pple who play mainly on their main character .. it's their choice to play on other 11 alts ..

Yeah I mean, I primarily play as one character so event tokens gotten through DC have never bothered me since the DC is something I'm gonna do anyway. Being able to do the event dungeon on alts is just an added bonus. What I get, I get. What I don't, I don't and all that jazz. In a game like this always aiming for max rewards in events is deffo a sure fire way to cause self inflicted burn out and stress.

3 hours ago, BeautyKraze said:

well .. all the events were not suppose to aid the pple who have "11 alts" .. but it's for pple who play mainly on their main character .. it's their choice to play on other 11 alts ..

They are purposefully made to be alt-able, cuz alt-players are pretty much the most active players in the game who invest a lot of time playing BnS and make the game looks lively. It is the only way for non-swipe and half-swipe players have a chance to upgrade expensive soul/pet.

However, alt-able is different from time efficiency. ToM last year leans toward being time-efficient alt-able, as running event dungeon alone would be enough to net you a few oils (and gold too). And you can even do that on a lv16+ alt.

This year, ToM is just there for the sake of it, dropping only a single token per day. Which is not enough for an oil (you can still get a pet pack) if you don't have a lv55 characters to do other dungeons.

Honestly, they should just put an extra token to Hongsil's Secret room and opt out ToM instead, cuz Hongsil's room is the main event with load of exp and cosmetic drops. Would save players a lot of time since ToM this year is so laughable.

On 30/11/2018 at 11:53 PM, BeautyKraze said:

You are right, tho I am having on my main true cosmic soul, If I want to get True tiger at this point is like 150 oils for me. Can you tell me where do I get 150 oils without playing alts? And don't tell me play the marketplace, because if everybody would do that, there would be no marketplace playing because nobody would be able to buy cheap stuff to resell it more expensive, its pretty logical, the game have to give you enough rewards by just playing it, without the need to be enslaved to it.

Archived