Holiday Trove extension?

BeaterKirito

Hey there, I would like to ask/request that you extend the Trove 1 week into the new Year. During Christmas time, there are quite some people who need to buy presents and stuff for Christmas and the holiday days after. 
Iam probably not able to buy trove keys because of that, and that is quite the hit when you look at those Trove rewards (they look really really fantastic tbh) 

Maybe some people will now say "oh then don't cash" or something like that. That would be nice, but those rewards look REALLY promising and it would be a shame to miss out on them, just because of Christmas and expenses, that are far more important than trove. 

So yeah, would be awesome if someone would reply to this (Y) 

Ah yeah, people who want to hate now "eww whale" , "casher" or whatever: yeah, but it wont hurt you or anyone else if trove is extended for 7 more days :) you would even get 7 more free openings and maybe also a Chance to get some nice things :)

1 hour ago, BeaterKirito said:

Hey there, I would like to ask/request that you extend the Trove 1 week into the new Year. During Christmas time, there are quite some people who need to buy presents and stuff for Christmas and the holiday days after. 
Iam probably not able to buy trove keys because of that, and that is quite the hit when you look at those Trove rewards (they look really really fantastic tbh) 

Maybe some people will now say "oh then don't cash" or something like that. That would be nice, but those rewards look REALLY promising and it would be a shame to miss out on them, just because of Christmas and expenses, that are far more important than trove. 

So yeah, would be awesome if someone would reply to this (Y) 

Ah yeah, people who want to hate now "eww whale" , "casher" or whatever: yeah, but it wont hurt you or anyone else if trove is extended for 7 more days :) you would even get 7 more free openings and maybe also a Chance to get some nice things :)

they always look promissing. fact is they will be stuffed with useless crap so out of 100 keys you will be lucky to get 1 2 star crit.

So you dont have $ and you want more time so you can get $ to spend on trove. omg I will not comment is your $ do whatever you want.

But I'll make you a recommendation. Take a break from the game a month or two. Believe when you get back you'll feel much better.

This is like walking into a store and seeing an item you want on sale but you don’t have the money to get it so you ask the store to extend the sale on the item. I doubt they will really do this for one person because they don’t have the money

Archived