Preview the Items & Systems Changes Coming December 5

Liinxy

Generally it looks good so far, but I dont understand why would we need 96 HQ hearts to go from Exalted 9 to aransu 9, person who even wants to switch there wont ever have that many hearts and if it was meant to reduce abusement of the system I dont think it should require THAT MUCH, really. Person who dont go arnasu obviously has no raid so you are pretty much ****** him over.

also we get our hm lvls increased like on this screen, right? There is no info in the preview-
chrome_2018-10-04_10-08-52.png

10 hours ago, Nimble Fumble said:

No reduction for Raven 3-9 either. I guess I'll be stuck forever. Oh well.

Hopefully they will consider it. Wasting PTS on Raven is just... well, waste.
Especially for those who crafted/bought 5 Empyrean Spirit Stone to be good enough for random f8 and now stuck on that path with no help from support.

2 hours ago, N0iz said:

Hopefully they will consider it. Wasting PTS on Raven is just... well, waste.
Especially for those who crafted/bought 5 Empyrean Spirit Stone to be good enough for random f8 and now stuck on that path with no help from support.

I fully agree. 

From storm dragon stage 9 to aransu 9.Will be now 96 hearts instead the 25 this change no make sence you just fuked so hard all non raid players.I wont be surprised if people start quit the game with all greed is need to upgrade alternative path to now cant swap because you need 96 hearts and each is 50g in market.

Kinda disappointed that there isn't a cost reduction for Aransu later stages, but more disappointed in still not getting a reduction in Pet Pods needed for pets, that **** is insane. 

Also the notes mention the amount of Legendary Gem hammers needed for slots 7 and 8 is 22 per stage, so 44 total. IIRC, on the KR server this differed between Baleful, Raven, Aransu and GC weapons; is the amount of gem hammers mentioned in the patch notes for a specific weapon stage, or do the sockets on all weapon stages cost the same?

59 minutes ago, 897561_1452550631 said:

From storm dragon stage 9 to aransu 9.Will be now 96 hearts instead the 25 this change no make sence...

Actually this change makes perfect sense. You need 150 hearts to go aransu 3 -> aransu 9. The storm dragon/exalted weapons are meant to be easier to get, weaker alternative to aransu for those who doesn't want to do raids. Not just a way to skip farming raid materials when aiming for aransu 9.

8 hours ago, Discontinued said:

Curious: with the removal of bravery coins, it removed one of the ways to craft a pet pod. Will there be another recipe to compensate for this change?

• Crafting and transmutation recipes that used Bravery Coins now use Bloodstone Fragments.

Next time just read the whole announcement.

Archived