low fps win10 64bit

Prada Model

wanted to mention that 3-4 days ago i was getting 60-70 fps on 64bit and im playing for 3-4 months so its happend only couple of days ago

with the 32 bit im still geting the same fps just zero fps in dung or raids

i tried every method that i could and nothing seems to work so if u have anyother method i can try pls help

ive tried

reinstall

clear fth, tho i couldn't find a way to disable this(i have windows 10 1803)

update nvidia driver and use kr profile, a profile from a youtube video that ppl sent me that help them fixes the fps

using bnsbuddy (ive using it for month now its nothing to do about it)

compatibility change

disable full screen optimization

if u have any other methods pls write it down and share it, sorry for my English im a native English speaker

did you try disabling blootooth if you have it?

Also there is a way to disable FTH, you can either disable it or add Client.exe as exception to it. (i think even bnsbuddy has an option there to disable fth for you)

Only other thing i can think off is to add the bns folder as exception to your antivirus and windows defender.

how do deal with FTH is written here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/win7appqual/fault-tolerant-heap

I got Win10 64 1803 and it worked just fine (again), I had it back to enable a while ago, then right after a client crash I had 10-20 FPS and full freezes in combat with the Zeiwei ruins event bosses for as long as the fight lasted:pain:. I disabled and cleared FTH again and see, game been back to normal:smirk:. No idea what causes FTH to go wild though:sick:

5 hours ago, Belido said:

how do deal with FTH is written here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/win7appqual/fault-tolerant-heap

I got Win10 64 1803 and it worked just fine (again), I had it back to enable a while ago, then right after a client crash I had 10-20 FPS and full freezes in combat with the Zeiwei ruins event bosses for as long as the fight lasted:pain:. I disabled and cleared FTH again and see, game been back to normal:smirk:. No idea what causes FTH to go wild though:sick:

i disabled it still nothing working

Archived