Forums

Battleground 6v6 is too unbalanced

5 hours ago, Valdemore said:

Mostly because of Wardens and Gunners... They need to get nerfed ASAP

Seems you either dont know how to pvp or have no proper pvp gear....

Gunners were already heavily nerfed in terms of PVP....so if you still die to one you are bad lol

Wardens : they are very easy to kill as long as you use your brain and dont attack them when they are standing in their aoe circle and dont blow your iframes / immunities on things you do not need to. Given they take a long time to kill, but thats cause the focus damage does not affect their resilience yet, but that will change in the future.

4 hours ago, Crickateer said:

If you die to a gunner in pvp you're just bad. Gunners are the worst pvp class in the game lol. Every class one shots bc of gear in 6v6 get used to it. 

make 6v6 1shoot only why do we need all those skills right?

5 hours ago, Crickateer said:

If you die to a gunner in pvp you're just bad. Gunners are the worst pvp class in the game lol. Every class one shots bc of gear in 6v6 get used to it. 

i ran up to a shadow gunner with 300k life and died in 2 hits before i could even push a button.

Please don't compare someone who wears mid-tier PvE equip (~150k life, no crit defence) to someone who has full PvP set, NovaCore Bagua and 350k+ HP, 7k+ defense.

The biggest problem really is the focus steal , that some classes are immune to it. when i attack someone with my Blademaster i instantly lose all my focus and can't deal any damage, a gunner and warden don't have focus.

Il y a 3 heures, Grimoir a dit :

Wardens : they are very easy to kill as long as you use your brain and dont attack them when they are standing in their aoe circle and dont blow your iframes / immunities on things you do not need to. Given they take a long time to kill, but thats cause the focus damage does not affect their resilience yet, but that will change in the future.

So they are "very easy to kill" but they take "long time to kill"? ok....

to answer the author, what make those battleground totally broken is being one shoted cause unbalanced gear,
1st : i never played a game when you just been one shoted like this, dunno why people doesnt boycott it till they fix that clown fiesta...
2nd : a game you need two different gear, one for pve and an other one for pvp, and we have to farm both? seriously?
3rd : a chi drain system? what kind of genius added it? on normal and good game you can compensate your gear with your skill, but here you touch the whale and you instantly ran out of chi, cant combo or attack/defend ? what farce is this?

Edited by ombremq
54 minutes ago, ombremq said:

So they are "very easy to kill" but they take "long time to kill"? ok....

to answer the author, what make those battleground totally broken is being one shoted cause unbalanced gear,
1st : i never played a game when you just been one shoted like this, dunno why people doesnt boycott it till they fix that clown fiesta...
2nd : a game you need two different gear, one for pve and an other one for pvp, and we have to farm both? seriously?
3rd : a chi drain system? what kind of genius added it? on normal and good game you can compensate your gear with your skill, but here you touch the whale and you instantly ran out of chi, cant combo or attack/defend ? what farce is this?

Well its cause of the resilience shield, thats why they take longer to kill, doesnt mean its impossible. as for the rest of your points:

1. Its not that everything is unbalanced, most "one shots" happen when you tap into a bait, others are due to a insane modifier coming from the mystic badges mostly, the badges are the most unbalanced thing, the pvp gear itself isnt.

2. Its nothing new, other games had it aswel, like Tera, there you had 2 sets aswel, but it changed over time. first there was one set for both, then 2 seperate sets, then 1 set with 2 stats you could change any time you wanted, then one set again. But point is there are games that have 2 sets.

3. thats why PVP gear is so important, the PVP accessories help you with the focus regen. the main issue here is that due to the crazy amount of escapes some classes have using skills like root etc, is useless because people just dash out of every single time.

I wouldnt say 6v6 is persay unbalanced, just certain aspects of the gear are. Personally i think they should make pvp gear much cheaper and easier to obtain compared to PVE, then maybe it would be more fun for people and they would actually start doing it. I can fully understand with the high costs of upgrading both sets that people dont want to make pvp gear if their PVE sets require a ton of materials.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

Well its cause of the resilience shield, thats why they take longer to kill, doesnt mean its impossible. as for the rest of your points:

1. Its not that everything is unbalanced, most "one shots" happen when you tap into a bait, others are due to a insane modifier coming from the mystic badges mostly, the badges are the most unbalanced thing, the pvp gear itself isnt.

I Agree here, The VT badges are way over the top, some classes get ~8000% AP damage to a single hit (even my 600% crits for 40-50k)

5 hours ago, Arohk said:

i ran up to a shadow gunner with 300k life and died in 2 hits before i could even push a button.

Please don't compare someone who wears mid-tier PvE equip (~150k life, no crit defence) to someone who has full PvP set, NovaCore Bagua and 350k+ HP, 7k+ defense.

The biggest problem really is the focus steal , that some classes are immune to it. when i attack someone with my Blademaster i instantly lose all my focus and can't deal any damage, a gunner and warden don't have focus.

See this just tells me you don't know enough about pvp. Gunners DO have focus. They suffer from focus loss. Sure they have it easier by hitting reload but if they are getting enough time to even do that you're playing wrong because even though they reload it just goes to 0 again. All classes in 6v6 1 shot. Its surprising you have trouble as a bm too as they are famous for the 100-0 burst in arena. You also have the longest cc's of any class in the game

6 hours ago, RavTH said:

make 6v6 1shoot only why do we need all those skills right?

Its already 1 shot only for ALL classes

6v6 was never about skills. If you want skills go to 1v1 thats where you can see how the current balancing is and why gunner is bottom tier. 

Edited by Crickateer

well rip they wont balance anything for fair game, i been year too long to know that by now .

all you can do is either not do content or whale up, even whales get one shot , am dragon forge 7, 6k def , crit def 3.5 k and yet they slce through me liike butter. reality is its about to get worst ,a more broken pvp weapon coming that goes all way up to stage 9 rip,am a gunner i do get kills easy if no one is paying attention or they not blocking ...gunner has gotten so much nerf its a a point where a fm can put a bubble right beside a base even if its a hm 1 noob gs cant do a thing ..thats y they made all our skills projectile which sucks because arena is so hard to deal with summs and fm now ..n bg projectile resist are always up, its your job to watch your back , and get under one or use a block every class has a way to deal with certain situation..

the problem is wardens those animals wont die, they literally gods with a long hit range and a bubble that reduce damage by alot and resist cc.... idk how much is warden resilience to hp if its two times the amount , so i saw a warden 400k hp ....her res , is another 400k lik th ...and they have ways to heal 80 percent of that back easy like the expense of hp needs to be more and having a spam amble block

On 26/11/2018 at 6:38 AM, Grimoir said:

Seems you either dont know how to pvp or have no proper pvp gear....

Gunners were already heavily nerfed in terms of PVP....so if you still die to one you are bad lol

I have 1000 wins and 5000 kills achiev on the 3 Battlegrounds, and I a'm almost maxed all the PVP gear... But everygame I play, with every kind of players I play, it's just a matter of how many Gunners/Wardens the team have for it to win...

I see Gunners and Wardens with DF3, and Stage 3 accesories, doing 7 million damage, 15+ kills... This is balanced for you? Wich other class could do that with that ease?

Do you even play BG at 1700+ tier? With these last buffs on Soulshields (more HP), players easily have 350k+ HP (I have almost 400k)... So being hit killed, or hit killing someone is getting pretty hard... It's not a hit killing problem...

Both classes are just overpowered, you can talk with anyone (that does not main a Gunner or Warden) and it will say the same stories... I have lost countless of PVPing friends because of the heavily unbalanced scenario there...

Wardens and Gunners are ruining this game

On 26/11/2018 at 9:48 AM, Arohk said:

Shout out for this guy... This is actually a real problem!!

On 26/11/2018 at 5:03 PM, Crickateer said:

Its already 1 shot only for ALL classes

6v6 was never about skills. If you want skills go to 1v1 thats where you can see how the current balancing is and why gunner is bottom tier. 

6v6 required coordinating team back when there was no 1 shoot gear or souls.

1 hour ago, Valdemore said:

I have 1000 wins and 5000 kills achiev on the 3 Battlegrounds, and I a'm almost maxed all the PVP gear... But everygame I play, with every kind of players I play, it's just a matter of how many Gunners/Wardens the team have for it to win...

I see Gunners and Wardens with DF3, and Stage 3 accesories, doing 7 million damage, 15+ kills... This is balanced for you? Wich other class could do that with that ease?

Do you even play BG at 1700+ tier? With these last buffs on Soulshields (more HP), players easily have 350k+ HP (I have almost 400k)... So being hit killed, or hit killing someone is getting pretty hard... It's not a hit killing problem...

Both classes are just overpowered, you can talk with anyone (that does not main a Gunner or Warden) and it will say the same stories... I have lost countless of PVPing friends because of the heavily unbalanced scenario there...

Wardens and Gunners are ruining this game

There problem here is you say "wardens have 15+ kills does 7 milion damage" but..... on who? Did you check what gear their oponents have? did you check if they are actually good pvp players? No you didnt. So just cause a class has 15 kills and does X amount of damage does not mean its unbalanced.

The only thing broken with warden, that actually is an issue is tnhat focus damage has no effect on them or their resilience. thats literally the only thing. Plus warden is a hard hitting class, thats what the idea of it is, slow attacks that deal a punch. I dont even have max pvp gear and i do not die to wardens if its a 1 on 1 battle.

44 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

There problem here is you say "wardens have 15+ kills does 7 milion damage" but..... on who? Did you check what gear their oponents have? did you check if they are actually good pvp players? No you didnt. So just cause a class has 15 kills and does X amount of damage does not mean its unbalanced.

The only thing broken with warden, that actually is an issue is tnhat focus damage has no effect on them or their resilience. thats literally the only thing. Plus warden is a hard hitting class, thats what the idea of it is, slow attacks that deal a punch. I dont even have max pvp gear and i do not die to wardens if its a 1 on 1 battle.

Doesnt matter on who they are doing all those kills... they are the ones holding the switches in Nova Core, and the Basins in wwv... they are the ones winning the game because no one can kill them to get the game objectives...

Gunners are the ones killing everybody (strong and weak players), and winning tons of points... How can you not see this as overpowered

Edit: that comment about 7million damage and 15 kills was just to state how this class is overpowered... BTW it our team was full DF9 people.. that Warden was super-low-geared compared to us... OP class

Edited by Valdemore
5 minutes ago, Valdemore said:

Doesnt matter on who they are doing all those kills... they are the ones holding the switches in Nova Core, and the Basins in wwv... they are the ones winning the game because no one can kill them to get the game objectives...

Gunners are the ones killing everybody (strong and weak players), and winning tons of points... How can you not see this as overpowered

Edit: that comment about 7million damage and 15 kills was just to state how this class is overpowered... BTW it our team was full DF9 people.. that Warden was super-low-geared compared to us... OP class

Because i honestly do not see it as overpowered, and its not to troll or anything, i simply do not see it.

Whenever there are wardens on the opposite team i have no problems killing them, as long as i do not fight them in that aoe circle they put down. they do not have many CC's or escapes so they arent hard to kill. The only annoyance is the resiliance shield which is unaffected by pvp debuffs, that i can admit is an issue, but it doesnt make them unkillable, i asked my other friends and they also do not have any difficulties in killing wardens, but they admit the fights take a while.

Gunners after the recent nerfs are no problem anymore at all, they cant wipe out a whole team anymore and you can block most of their skills now.

I would honestly say destroyers spinning around the objective are a much bigger problem than wardens lol

only way to fix this problem is to let bg work with only pvp soul shield some shadow gunners hit hard, but to be honest gunners are not so op ....it cant do a single damage to someone in projectile resist .

i on my gunner someone  one decides to put a veil beside the objective   i cant kill them literally i have to wait it out ..also you can block a gunner attack because guard break is slow ..... its literally the only class with 98 percent of skills projectile .

and its the weakest pvp class if you not paying attention of course your gonna die .every class has a one shot at some point in gear.the reason gunner sticks out because every bg q its a gunner because they popular.

wardens on the other hand are too op they take so long to die and the cc resist and range of the attacks are so hard to deal with but hopefully December patch Nerf them as we getting skill changes.. the cd of that bubble needs to be longer like a min. because the class it self has alot of resist and iframes along with a block. that bubble is way too strong coupled with resilience which take no focus damage .