Can we get some decent events please?

qqqq1

i'm a big bns fan been here since day one and all,

lately idk whats happen but the events suck so bad, its hard to think they would actually put that content out for people to actually do for the next 3-4 weeks as a supplement. 

there have been great events such as fishing event , pet , soul and weapon event which were all great but lately all am getting now is trash half bake through event that don't worth a min of my time or anybodies time tbh...

first of all the game in its current state now is way easier to gear up, moonstone cheap alot of ways to get mats so that leave one to wonder what can they do as an event that wont be giving a way too much or give too little . i think they are at that point in time right now , which shows in these event first of all the Halloween event was trash people gave feedback and changes were made but its still not worth it at all.ive seen evidence of 4 hour grind and am glad i wasn't that person or glad i didn't participate. after waiting on that event to go by i was looking forward to the next event which is the golden harvest one , last year i had a bomb doing this event i remember going all out on all alts to get mats buying chest and selling the crafted items  too, it was so beneficial to one self or as a sale item.

after sampling this event, am really sadden by it, it so different and by that i mean  trash, you have to craft , do daily,do solo dungeon, transmute all for a trash box like seriously the only box worth getting is so trash , the tokens would be better use to get bracelet or pvp necklace gems etc ,

the only thing good about this event is the fact that i can get the other food i miss on my new main that was my alt last year. its such a drag that i still haven't crafted all the tokens as yet lol thats how much of a drag it is .

i mean they have so much potential event wise to do extraordinary thing but they make the events so unrewarding in every way. feathers and wings ar so easy to get , element or jewels is easy also.

there's always a choice to to bring back the merchant of wonders, they been doing this less  not considering hard mode dungeons .

pvp event , back in the days when pvp was not as dead , we had a pvp event with the steel heart outfit ( not sure if this the name the blue and white outfit with shiny legs )

we need events like these again. and it will get people to realize that tag and pvp is fun  that's what made this game popular back in the days pvping , in misty woods etc. but the game is so pve focused now , and we all know how fast that sink in with the 1.2 k ap requirement so ppl eventually will leave. without sampling the other fun aspect of the game tbh bns has one of the cleanest pvp system , its so clean and straight forward and so much classes to choose from now.

fishing event - this event was nice too it was very interactive using up old content. i would like more of this so much great places in the game that can be used up . tbh orchard of souls would be a better place to do this holloween event than zawei ruins.

event dungeons - need more event dungeons and making them short and spicy is the way to go , not like that yeti dungeon that you literally waste your life standing still waiting for the slow yeti to realize you should get a chest  and takes like a good 15- 20 second to do so . those 2 fat baby dungeon was nice too the dpsing part made it not so boring altho the dance was but it wasnt as bad.it was more of a trolling and funny to watch your self dance and waste time .

all am getting now from bns is some bring unrewarding event, that dont give you anything good but dried up feathers and wings that people should have all of already ...with element being the biggest reward lol.

42 minutes ago, RavTH said:

I stopped doing mega event box opening recordings cause the events we have right now are not worthy time... Let alone editing a video :/

ikr, thought i was the only one who notice how event are slowing becoming a waste of  time.....last 2 events yuck, first of all changes should have been made so you can do unlimited boxes .i hear people say the drop rate of the wheel thing is so low....idk if they change it but i never bother to follow up

Events in bns :

Go farm x timegated dungeon to get x timegated curency to spend in x timegated merchant. And if you want at least one or two of the most interesting materials (cuz its always mats) you have to farm every single day of your life until the end of the event. Farming outfits makes you lose time and currency on those said needed mats rather than being a cool bonus from the event.

Still amaze people are still happy with that... You can't call this an event, its just a copy pasted farming content.

And also the fact that writing in NcLULZ forums is utterly useless

3 minutes ago, Kyrrua said:

Events in bns :

Go farm x timegated dungeon to get x timegated curency to spend in x timegated merchant. And if you want at least one or two of the most interesting materials (cuz its always mats) you have to farm every single day of your life until the end of the event. Farming outfits makes you lose time and currency on those said needed mats rather than being a cool bonus from the event.

Still amaze people are still happy with that... You can't call this an event, its just a copy pasted farming content.

for realz

i dont see why i have to do

-my daily,

- do a solo dungeon ,  at least mushin tower if i want the lowest trash rewards (why would i waste the mewtiner coin or the other high token that can contribute to buying an outfit or some other reward sold  by there specific  merchant)

-craft on my char if i only have two char rotate between guilds to get all mats , or buy the remainder ,(cost gold to craft items , or gld to buy from f5)

-after getting everything i transmute(cost gold to transmute )

AND AFTER ALL THAT WHAT YOU GET FOR A GOOD WHOLE DAY OF ROTATING AND ALL THAT , GARRBAGE, calculate all the gold you spent to craft/ transmute vs the cost of what you got ,i look at the highest box reward chest , what i remember seeing was element and wheel pouch, not sure if there was wings feather or  the other one there but considering 60 percent of people wont be doing that last solo dungeon you be getting trash.last time i look at the thanks giving table was the day it came out never looked back :sleepy:

better save them tokens to buy starbreaker bracelet and gems etc cause thats another grind why does it have to be tokens needed for important items, why we could go out and just use some boring token from a low lvl dungeon  , glad i save mine and got my bracelet, they give u potions but better to get what you always wanted and save coins for what matters.

Archived