Forums

Really, Outfit design team should take a few minutes to look at their products before submitting for approval

Here is the Hustle set

2ISdtU8.png

Same set and still has hair-clipping problem. And the hairstyle is fixed so you either bear with it or stop using either the hat or the cloak.  This happens to Gon and Yun too.

If you make a Lyn with big head like the default Lyn, they may somehow bypass this clipping.

40tBn6x.png

However, if you make a tall Lyn with more balanced body proportion, they you're out of luck.

dMfFMt0.png

So no thanks, I won't buy this outfit set just to trap myself into an eternal cringe-fest.

Suggestion? Stop using long hair/take long hair to account when designing an outfit set with big details in the back. Also, it won't kill if you use some other hairstyles outside of the character creation screen

Edited by Kozuki
  • Amraith changed the title to Really, Outfit design team should take a few minutes to look at their products before submitting for approval

This has been a thing since launch. Even the Jiangshi set has it on most characters. It seemed like they completely stopped caring about outfits at all though, lately. The Hustler set came from a weird gap where it seemed they completely stopped caring about quality outfits. But it seems they're going for proper quality stuff again, in the last few weeks. Hope they keep it going.

Or rather, they make an outfit that fits two hairstyles and call it a day. I'm seeing this recurring theme of outfits having big collars, clipping with every hairstyle and it's dog, except the super shot hairs and the one with the dumb looking ponytail(s). And this is why we should just have a hairstyle selector ingame, unless it's their plan to get everybody to use 3-4 hairstyles that don't clip with anything...