New to Soul Fighter

Syndrex

Hello. I want to create a Soul Fighter alt. Could you please tell me what kind of build i should use for high ping, the basic dmg rotation for dung and mobs and what wep should i get before raven, seraph or baleful? Ty vm (This alt will be only for pve and not pvp). 

@Syndrex Ice is a complete NO if you have high ping. Earth requires ani canceling, but it's way better on 230 ms+ than Ice build.

I can't say if seraph is viable after the rework, since I didn't test it..

And about rotation.. You basically use Focus Chi whenever possible. During it, get Chi stacks, use King Fist's and that's it. When you're out of Focus Chi, you will do the basic rotation of RMB > F until you get five Chi stacks to use King Fist.

I don't remember if you need a soul badge for this, but King Fist's and the Ranged "V" will reduce the CD of Focus Chi, so remember to use them. Also, Ice Coil gives a free King Fist.

Also, remember to use the Ranged "2" and the melee "X", since they give a free Chi stack.

On Soulburn/flare, you do the common rotation if you have Focus Chi. If you don't, just do 2 RMB's and a KingFist, repeat. (This is only possible if you have Skyrift mystic badge.. if you don't, you will need 3 RMB's)

EDIT: You do need the Ancestral Soul badge (Courage + Glory) to reduce CD of Focus Chi using King Fist's and ranged V's. Also it increases the duration of Focus Chi. And for the Mystic Badge, use Skyrift.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, SanDilau said:

I am curious if my lower dps now is bcs of 150-200ms comparing to when i played at 70 ms ( i am in a temporary different place which have sucky internet) xD

Oh man.. 70 to 150~200 ms does a LOT of difference. RMB on frost SF is way faster with low ping.

4 minutes ago, Richtofen said:

Oh man.. 70 to 150~200 ms does a LOT of difference. RMB on frost SF is way faster with low ping.

that\s explains it why i have like sucky dps now xD i was like dafuq is this nerf, but then I was like I think is bcs of my stupid ping here.  Hopefully in januaary ill be sorted back xD

Just now, SanDilau said:

that\s explains it why i have like sucky dps now xD i was like dafuq is this nerf, but then I was like I think is bcs of my stupid ping here.  Hopefully in januaary ill be sorted back xD

Hope so.. I changed my SF to Earth because of that. I play on 220~240 ms.

Archived