moyR

Please put garnet in the black friday sales

moyR   

Among the PvE gems, garnet is the one updated (buffed) recently thus many players want/need to switch to garnet. The non-rng way: doing dragon everyday for a month just to get a hexagonal garnet is really time-consuming. Please consider add those to the sales.

HachiAki   

i have done koldrak so many times and have yet to see a single garnet :p 

regardless of it comes from the boxes or not (which apparently hate me) id like to see a way to get garnet tht isnt rng on the stupid dragon. 

10 hours ago, HachiAki said:

regardless of it comes from the boxes or not (which apparently hate me) id like to see a way to get garnet tht isnt rng on the stupid dragon. 

I must be luckier in this case because I've gotten 3 so far from running 3 characters once a day for a little over 45 days.  So my chances have been about 1 in 50 and that includes premium boxes (no elite).  And there doesn't seem to be any higher chance to get a garnet out of the higher boxes either.

Arohk   
12 hours ago, HachiAki said:

i got them from the Elite Chests twice, almost got my second heptagonal soon.

I usually do Koldrak with two characters each time, you can collect scales with multiple characters to speed it up, the Jewels are account bound after all.

Fieryfly   

Since when was a gaming company listing store stuff as black Friday deals..  More and more this game is pay to win.. NC Soft & Blade and Soul is screwing itself into a hole, least on the Western and EU servers. Blade and Soul will never be Korea Blade and Soul.  I refuse to spend another cent on this company when my subscription ends, thats it.. no more.