Suggestion for next outift

Sirilionwe

Hello, so i wrote a ticket and they told me to write suggestion on forum, so here i am.. i would like to give suggetion for next outfit in F10 if possible :P And it would be Hustler Outfit with all adorments :3 Its really beautiful outfit (for me) and i know a lot of ppl that would like to buy it together with me :-O

19 hours ago, Sirilionwe said:

I wrote ticket to support about outfits and they told me that i have to make topic on forum..

That is the default answer for any suggestions since it's not their job to deal with them it does not mean anyone will actually care when you post it here. NC is not going to put a specific outfit in the shop just because someone wants it.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Cor:

That is the default answer for any suggestions since it's not their job to deal with them it does not mean anyone will actually care when you post it here. NC is not going to put a specific outfit in the shop just because someone wants it.

well if there are enough "someones" there should be a good chance, because I think they care about profit. Or do you think they willingly leave out good chances to make $$$ with their F10-Shop? 

On 21/11/2018 at 1:19 PM, RavTH said:

fine then I want Phoenix Outfit, Silver Dragon in f10 for 1 ncoin please.

I'm not sure why it's difficult for you to understand that players can use the forums to suggest outfits for future release. Whether or not the company uses these suggestions, well, only they can answer that.

The Hustler set and the 2 examples you gave are completely different types of outfits. The Hustler set was just any other 2-week rotation outfit, Silver Dragon came with 365d Premium, Phoenix is one of the "special" sets, plus was just recently featured in trove. Transcendence is also an outfit that likely won't just be slapped onto F10 for nothing, since it was part of the Founders pack.

The most confusing part of your comment would have to be the "for 1 ncoin" part. No-one ever talked about money. You brought that up. No-one asked for it to return in specials, or with a discount.

To me, it seems like you have the Hustler set, and you're salty that people are asking for its return.

18 hours ago, Onbekend said:

I'm not sure why it's difficult for you to understand that players can use the forums to suggest outfits for future release. Whether or not the company uses these suggestions, well, only they can answer that.

The Hustler set and the 2 examples you gave are completely different types of outfits. The Hustler set was just any other 2-week rotation outfit, Silver Dragon came with 365d Premium, Phoenix is one of the "special" sets, plus was just recently featured in trove. Transcendence is also an outfit that likely won't just be slapped onto F10 for nothing, since it was part of the Founders pack.

The most confusing part of your comment would have to be the "for 1 ncoin" part. No-one ever talked about money. You brought that up. No-one asked for it to return in specials, or with a discount.

To me, it seems like you have the Hustler set, and you're salty that people are asking for its return.

that's my point, it should be begging for what people want in f10, either vote pool or something like the survey inside game like we had before on which outfit should be next in f10. Like they did it once with White Night and other outfits by doing the Master Hong Letter Survey system.

also I don't know whats hluster set, I only get outfits that look good. :victory:

I don't know if they had already planned to put Hustler in the specials or if they did because of the request, thought I'd  give it a try. I would like to get the Mythos costume. I know that was in trove. Don't know if that makes a difference. I'd also like to get some more weapon skins. I would love to see Dark Emissary Illusion weapon skin and Shadow Crusade weapon skin. Please, please, please. :please:

Oh yeah! and people laughted at me that its not how it works! and look.. hustler outfit is here! I dont know if its Their doing or it was planned as Kezzie told, but for me its great news and i HOPE they gave hustler outfit because i asked for it nicely, because if its true, then it give hope for other ppl to get their outfits too, for me as i said i wish that hustler outfit is here because i asked for it, in that case i wish to other ppl to get their lovely outfits too.. it would be great of this is really how it could work.. i love NCSOFT, i love the person who gave hustler outfit in f10! big love from me <3

Kezzie - to be honest, i dont think that troove skins/outfits can be in f10 :/ but i wish you good luck with your outfits man! (if you are girl then i am sorry :D )

Thanks, Sirilionwe for the wish. I know it won't be likely  but hey can't hurt to ask , right?  Anyway I'm glad you got your wished for outfit :)  Oh and because I forgot I would also like to see the Cat illusion weapon skin back in the store. :)

Archived