New Inventory System?

Azareel6

Anyway we can get a new inventory system that actually let's us work towards making it larger? Rather than one that only expands if we buy pouches off of the F10 store. I get that there are plenty of F2P people that expect something for nothing, but my family and I are not one of them. We really do enjoy the game; we subscribe, buy outfits on F10 often I might add (even though the whole gaming industry moving to cosmetics being purchased is garbage. Majority of people play to be powerful or to look cool or both and buying everything takes that away from every game.), take part in trove and several other cash grab events. We do this to support the company and to keep the game alive for everyone (the outlook all should have vs f2p crying about everything). I would love for the company to move towards creating a better game more people want to play, rather than nickel and diming those that already do with everything. One way to do that would be to fix the horrid inventory system by adding some or all of the following.

• More inventory slots that can be farmed or crafted
  • Account wide slots possibly 10-20
  • Clan Vault to add items i.e. mirage crystals, clan fabrics, clan dyes, etc....

10/10 would agree

• More inventory slots sort of from an achievement kind of thing instead of a pay to win kinda thing.
  • Account wide slots instead of mailing gems to every character every time, which by the way costs golds and you can only mail 3 at a time.
  • Clan Vault for items or materials from donations for the clan from clan members, etc. 

Seriously, my inventory is always on near full capacity. There are too many types of currencies; gold, coins, valuables, upgrade materials, special materials, offerings, wealth. Most of them are bounded while its raw form is tradable. Hence, duplicating of those several items. Luckily, nowadays, free2play players are getting closet too. I can't stress out enough of how true of the caption when unlocking the last row of auxiliary storage "fill with clothes", back in the days.

53 minutes ago, Cor said:

You can buy inventory bags with hmcoins so i dunno why you are complaining. You can max your inventory without spending a single cent.

You can max out all slots like me, but you will find yourself lacking of slots cuz the game keeps adding new currencies, materials. I have to offload some materials to other alts, but some materials are very expensive to mail in large number, and many of them are still bound-to-characters.

The first vault slot is the worst, as they only have half of the capacity.

4 hours ago, Cor said:

You can buy inventory bags with hmcoins so i dunno why you are complaining. You can max your inventory without spending a single cent.

Obviously missed the point, didn't read everything or doesn't know the difference in a suggestion or complaint (Plus I never complained about spending money and think all should if they play for an extended period of time).... Point is to add a new feature for something you can work towards and earn in game. Even if it is after the fact that you unlock all your slots with hmcoins/ncoins. Would also allow a clan to put designs or other items they accumulate in a vault versus mailing them to an alt just to save space. This was just a suggestion in hopes that the devs may read it and think "oh yea, that would actually be something nice to add". Whether it's added or not I am still playing and enjoying the game, but think this would be a welcome addition.

6 hours ago, Kozuki said:

You can max out all slots like me, but you will find yourself lacking of slots cuz the game keeps adding new currencies, materials. I have to offload some materials to other alts, but some materials are very expensive to mail in large number, and many of them are still bound-to-characters.

The first vault slot is the worst, as they only have half of the capacity.

Right...I have unlocked every slot and spent thousands of Ncoins and HMcoins to do it and still dont have room. I do like you do and mail to alts but having a different form of earning slots or even clan vault would be amazing and it can even be as few have said after you have spent real or hmcoins to unlock all the available slots. 

4 hours ago, Azareel6 said:

Obviously missed the point, didn't read everything or doesn't know the difference in a suggestion or complaint (Plus I never complained about spending money and think all should if they play for an extended period of time).... Point is to add a new feature for something you can work towards and earn in game. Even if it is after the fact that you unlock all your slots with hmcoins/ncoins. Would also allow a clan to put designs or other items they accumulate in a vault versus mailing them to an alt just to save space. This was just a suggestion in hopes that the devs may read it and think "oh yea, that would actually be something nice to add". Whether it's added or not I am still playing and enjoying the game, but think this would be a welcome addition.

/facepalm

You are suggesting a change to the current system so you do have complaints about it otherwise it would be fine as it is and no need to suggest a change.

Anyway we can get a new inventory system that actually let's us work towards making it larger? Rather than one that only expands if we buy pouches off of the F10 store.

If your issue isn't buying pouches with real money then it does not make sense that you wrote this because you can still work for them -> farm gold -> change to hmcoin -> buy pouches.

56 minutes ago, Cor said:

/facepalm

You are suggesting a change to the current system so you do have complaints about it otherwise it would be fine as it is and no need to suggest a change.

If your issue isn't buying pouches with real money then it does not make sense that you wrote this because you can still work for them -> farm gold -> change to hmcoin -> buy pouches.

Bruh....seriously how do you not get what is going on here....if every single available slot is open by buying them off of f10 (sale or not) which takes hundreds....lots of people including me and many on this forum still do not have room and have resorted to mailing to alts which costs currency to do, which is a problem in itself but neither here nor there. The SUGGESTION is for the company to come up with a storage solution through story quest, farming and or various other methods to expand the currently lacking storage system. Buying pouches is not the issue it's the "quality of life" that is the issue.

1 hour ago, RavTH said:

there's going to be a another tab at bank npc it will act as wide accound bank.

Nice I haven't read this anywhere, but it would definitely be a great addition to the game. Any chance you can shoot me where you have seen this info?

22 hours ago, Azareel6 said:

Nice I haven't read this anywhere, but it would definitely be a great addition to the game. Any chance you can shoot me where you have seen this info?

it was on reddit months ago someone translated KR patch notes and put into a pastebin.

Clan vault - i would say no, the amounts of scam that would happen with this is too big. look at all other games that have this.

For the reest all for it, but you have look at it this way: all these years they cant even give us the rest of our normal storage, and you are asking for new tabs xD

Archived