Holiday Bash Gift Pack Registration Feedback

squirrely thoughts

Not sure if it's just my experience but there's no confirmation when an account signs up for the gift pack.

The only way you know is a small loading circle and then if you click again it says you already signed up for the pack.

I would suggest to add a small popup window to let people know they've signed up or redirect to a confirmation page. 

It won't let me register at all.  It's probably the same problem that happened the last time.  I think it has something to do with having to clear cookies.  

Edit - Confirmed that it didn't redirect to confirmation page but after hitting Shift F5 (reload page but not from cashe) you should get the confirmation page.

10 hours ago, squirrely thoughts said:

Not sure if it's just my experience but there's no confirmation when an account signs up for the gift pack.

The only way you know is a small loading circle and then if you click again it says you already signed up for the pack.

I would suggest to add a small popup window to let people know they've signed up or redirect to a confirmation page. 

It hapend to me also

First, remember to log in your account.

Second, disable your ad-blocker. There is a pop-up for successful registration, but it can be blocked by ad blockers.

Third even if there is no pop-up cuz ad-blockers, you still finish registration. Click on the Register button again will prompt you a message that you already registered it. Everything is done at this step.

4 hours ago, FlockUndead said:

If you are having issues signing up because you dont get a popup, just try another browser, i tried that and it instandly worked.

Standard Browser : Chrome

Functioning Browser (for me) : Edge

wait did you signed up from your usuall browser and it didn't show you any pop up but if you did it from other browser it showed you a pop up? does that mean it has to show a pop up or did you just found an exploit that lets you sign up twice?

6 hours ago, RavTH said:

wait did you signed up from your usuall browser and it didn't show you any pop up but if you did it from other browser it showed you a pop up? does that mean it has to show a pop up or did you just found an exploit that lets you sign up twice?

No, still only one registration per account.  What happened was his usual browser still had cookies from the BnS site that prevented the confirmation page from popping up.  He used a browser that didn't have any cookies from BnS and that is why it gave him the confirmation page.   Shift F5 on your browser will work as well.

On 17/11/2018 at 11:50 AM, Deadly Intent said:

No, still only one registration per account.  What happened was his usual browser still had cookies from the BnS site that prevented the confirmation page from popping up.  He used a browser that didn't have any cookies from BnS and that is why it gave him the confirmation page.   Shift F5 on your browser will work as well.

oh so if I register from another browser as I already did register from this but I did not get confirmation page, will I get confirmation page from other one or will it say I already registered?

35 minutes ago, RavTH said:

oh so if I register from another browser as I already did register from this but I did not get confirmation page, will I get confirmation page from other one or will it say I already registered?

Unless you are registering under a different account you will only receive one code regardless of which browser you use and regardless of how many times you try to register.  If you have tried to register but didn't receive the confirmation page there is a very good chance that you successfully registered but it's just that the confirmation page didn't pop up.  Try the shift F5 method and you will get the confirmation page or the already registered confirmation.  But you will not get more than one code.

Probably could be fixed with a no-cache pragma in the html headers, but the same thing happened the last time they put up a registration page so I wouldn't count on a fix. Anyway, shift-f5 should get it to work without playing stupid browser tricks.

It won't let me register at all, just shows the loading Icon but never goes any further, and yes I am logged in, tried logging out and back in, and doing ctrl +F5 to refresh the page, but nothing is working. I also tried using different web browsers but same thing for all of them.

Archived