Since last update of game,Xigncode error.Can't start game anymore.

Windy

I got plenty of disk space .I'm using NoPing-and seems when I started game without it,now works.But I been using NoPing forever .Turns out now i can't for some reason.Why the Xigncode won't let me use anymore the NoPing?

Well i can't play without VPN.I've already paid for NoPing and I was overall very happy with it ,but seems this game really wants to cut off players.Probably its time to end my sub ,since can't really play...thanks all for your answers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

And here it is again, since last night Xigncode won't load if using NOPing. First it started 2months ago, but helped if i changed settings from "Routing Process" to "Routing Raw", now none of the options work. Why does Xigncode keep messing NOPing? Anyone found a solution? I still have 3 months on my Noping sub, would hate for that money to go to waste, cause of this damn Xigncode trash.

10 hours ago, MCOnyx said:

And here it is again, since last night Xigncode won't load if using NOPing. First it started 2months ago, but helped if i changed settings from "Routing Process" to "Routing Raw", now none of the options work. Why does Xigncode keep messing NOPing? Anyone found a solution? I still have 3 months on my Noping sub, would hate for that money to go to waste, cause of this damn Xigncode trash.

Its not xigncode that is the issue, its no ping. it simply means xigncode cannot connect if you use the one option and thats very likely because noping is routing it not properly.

Archived