Decrease the drop rate of event outfit pouches from the Wheel

Kozuki

From what I remember, the preview stream said the outfit pouch drop rate this year is increased, which is an extremely bad move.

First, unlike last year, the outfit pouch is already trade-able. Unlucky players can just get from lucky ones, following the supply-demand rule. However, since you increase the drop rate of the pouches, the outfit becomes oversupply and drop significantly in prices (only 30-40g now in NA and keep dropping). Yeah, yeah, I know cheap outfits means every player can get it, but check the second point below.

Second, increased drop rate of the outfit pisses off players who seek after non-outfit rewards. Getting more chance for outfit pouches from the wheel means you get less chance for other more valuable rewards like Premium Transformation Stones or Sacred Vials. This situation is pretty similar to when Daily Dash offered special premium tile with "Return to Start": it is a punishment disguised as a bonus.

This year's event is already a lot worse than last year's already. Please reconsider players' feedback and provide Quality of Life Improvements mid-event, like you have done with Blade & Ghoul.

If I was in charge of the prize wheel, I would have done prize tickets in 3 tiers from the prize wheel, that players could then use at a vendor to purchase the style of prize they wanted.

Example:

1st (common prize ticket): pet pack, outfit pouch.

2nd tier (good prize ticket): divine grace stone, sacred vial

3rd tier (best prize ticket): tradable/things with tradable byproducts (prem stone, hong oct ruby)

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Kozuki:

From what I remember, the preview stream said the outfit pouch drop rate this year is increased, which is an extremely bad move.

oh great and I still have a pile of last year events outfits in vault, because they are gladly bound to account :pain:

On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 5:42 PM, Kozuki said:

Unlucky players can just get from lucky ones, following the supply-demand rule.

life rules baby

On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 5:42 PM, Kozuki said:

However, since you increase the drop rate of the pouches, the outfit becomes oversupply and drop significantly in prices (only 30-40g now in NA and keep dropping).

Nvm i dont like that rules :playdumb:

You sound like someone who just wants to sell the outfit you get.

this event has so many problems It's not even worth wasting time with it.

3 hours ago, caioc2 said:

This event already suck enough, and there still people who want drops lowered. I never have seen people as sadistic in other games like I see in BnS...

ummm, idk if you're serious or not but, outfit cost 20-30 gold on f5, and lowering the droprate of the outfit will increase the drop rate of other items like oil, pet pack, grace stones, So yeah i hope you got what i mean.

But all of that doesnt matter if you don't even get 1 wheel ticket from 30 elder tables like me :giggle: Trash event

6 hours ago, Fufia said:

:playdumb:

You sound like someone who just wants to sell the outfit you get.

this event has so many problems It's not even worth wasting time with it.

The outfit I got is zero for now, cuz I don't open boxes daily. Instead, I wait for the end of the event and open them all, since NCWest may implement quality-of-life improvements in the meantime. Like what they have done with salvage-able tokens.

And from what I see people opening their boxes, there is this dude gets 4 wheel pouches and proc 4 outfit pouches, after wasting like 100g + materials opening boxes on many characters. I guess he is very happy now lol.

So yeah, assuming all what you want. If I have outfits, I rather gives them to 11 characters I have instead. With the ever-increasing supply, it is a pain if you get too many outfits as it keeping being harder and harder to sell.

5 hours ago, caioc2 said:

This event already suck enough, and there still people who want drops lowered. I never have seen people as sadistic in other games like I see in BnS...

Learn to read the whole post to know why I ask for such a thing. I don't have free time to propose ideas that make other people life miserable, when I'm also one of them.

tl:nr for you: Lower pouch drop rate = higher chance to get other better rewards (pet packs, sacred vials, premium transformation stones...). Unlike last year, the pouch is TRADE-ABLE, so if you want it, you can just F5 it.

Pretty sure rng is still just rng and you've just had bad luck.  I've spun the wheel 8 times so far and gotten 0 outfit pouches.  So far I've gotten 4 pet packs, 2 sacred vials, and 2 divine grace stones.  IMO what should be addressed is the seeming lack of wheel tokens dropping from elder tables.  I personally have been making adult tables but I keep seeing people reporting 0 wheel tokens from the elder tables.

Not a problem for me since I don't even get any wheel pouches. 21 elder tables and 3 kids tables= 1 single wheel pouch, and that was during the the second day of the event before that nerf patch? ANd that one wheel pouch didn't have the costume. Luckily the costume can be bought from the marketplace.

Archived